5.

Draco's POV:
From my place on the wall outside of the castle. I watched as scar head and his friends pushed Y/n out of her usual lunch spot. She held her ground but gave in quite quickly. After a short conversation with Taylor, a fellow Slytherin, both of their gazes fellow on my group of 'friends' as Taylor walked over to us with her signature 'I'm about to fuck shit up' face.
"I need your help" she said hushed.
"What is it?" I asked stepping to the front of the group.
"Potter's taking up my lunch spot but Y/n still wants to sit there." She explained and I let my eyes drift over to the hufflepuff.
" what do you want us to do." Pansy asked annoyance lacing her words.
"I only need Malfoy, this isn't our first rodeo" Makenna laughed and started walking back to Y/n
Parkinson's look of shock caused a smirk to form on my face as I followed Taylor.
She quickly hugged Y/n.
"What is the plan exactly?" Y/n said tilting her head looking like a confused puppy.
"You are going to have lunch with Draco and me." Taylor said
"But the arrogant lions." I laugh slightly mocking her nickname for the Gryffindors. I place my arm around her shoulders.
"Explain to me y/n why would scar head want to sit next to Slytherin prince and his 'girlfriend',hm?" I say examining how her face falls. In the two years I've known this hufflepuff, she's proven how worried she can get.
"But, he's the only way Snape is letting me get help in potions," ignoring her anxious rambles I turn her towards a tree by the black lake.
Makenna reassures her that she'll deal with Snape.
Makenna sits and begins her lunch as I situate y/n and myself. Y/n munches on her sandwich reminding me that I never grabbed anything from the great hall. Y/n's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.
" I'm a Hufflepuff..." realizing they we're talking about sneaking y/n into the dorms for truth or dare later I decided to make the pair of eyes burning into the side of my head rethink their choices of the afternoon.
"Don't worry love, I'll escort you after dinner in the great hall." I smiled shifting my eyes towards scar head who looked utterly shocked.
"I don't care about this plan snake," y/n hissed "don't ever call me love." She whispered hitting me gently. Before looking up at the now three sets of eyes staring at us.
Looking back down at my hands she grabbed one and started to run her fingers over my palm.
"Of course Draco how could I forget," she laughed gently "could I sit with you at dinner as well." She said looking up at me smiling.
"Of course love." I say pressing a kiss to the top of her head without thinking. Makenna's giggling went silent and y/n removed herself from my loose grip and gathered her things.
Lost in panic thoughts of losing the girls friendship I almost didn't notice her leaving. Looking to Makenna for help she laughs at my probably flustered face.
"I messed up bad didn't I? Where is she going?" I asked noticing the trio leaving as well.
"You didn't mess up, but you should apologize. She's going to herbology. And Draco make sure to stay calm, her boggart is angry snakes." Makenna explains
"What does that have to do with me being calm?" I ask confused
"It's a metaphor." She says leaving as well.
I quickly make my way to the herbology classroom.

Arriving at the greenhouse I see y/n and another girl.
"Badger." I say quickly walking over to her, slowing down when I see her backing away. "Hey, hey don't worry, I just came to apologize. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I didn't think I'd see you again until dinner." I explain putting my hand out towards her. Which she took and I pulled her into a hug.
"Makenna told me your boggart was a set of 'angry snakes' I've never heard of a metaphorical boggart" I whisper causing her to laugh as we separate from the hug.
"Well wouldn't want you walking out of the cabinet." She laughed again but my face fell guilt slipping into my thoughts. I force out a laugh and walk over to other side of the room, watching the rest of the class file in.

Thank you for reading, sorry if it's boring to read that same thing from a different POV.
753 words
Drink some water, much love 💕