2.

3rd person POV:
The next day y/n entered the great hall in a rush, wanting to get to potions early to make a good impression on Snape this year. In her hurried pursuit of the hufflepuff table she bumped into a student with green and black robes.
'Great just what I need a pissed off Slytherin' she thought backing away muttering a soft sorry before hearing a familiar chuckle from the young female in front of her.
"Hey, N/n don't worry about it" the Slytherin laughed pulling y/n in for a firm hug
"Sorry again Makenna, I'm trying to get to potions early." Y/n laughed dryly pushing herself from her Slytherin-buddy.
" Don't worry about it girl." She laughed again, this time spotting a group of Slytherins attempting to beckon her over. "See you by the Black lake right?" She said giving a one quick hug before running over to her fellow Slytherins.
Y/n huffed slightly seeing the hufflepuff and Gryffindor tables clearing out to go to potions. Following her classmates with an empty stomach she heard talk start up about the new DADA professor.
"I bet he's going to be stricter than snape!" She heard one Gryffindor speculate.
With a huff she pushed through the group of students and raced towards the potions classroom.
time skip
Y/n listened to Snape give his lecture on how to cut the Beatle eggs for the newest potion we'd be brewing today. Occasionally taking random points from Harry and Ron. 'Breathing to loudly again Potter' 'no Weasley stir four times not three and a half' Y/n thought the amusing torment was wrong of course, but as long it isn't her house losing points she's fine with Snape's jabs at the two arrogant lions. 
"Potter for the next lesson... I want to be seated next to y/n, the hufflepuff girl." Snape drone from the shelf of herbs.
'Great, now I have to deal with the arrogant lion' y/n internally groaned as Potter protested the professors decision.
"Miss Y/n please stay after class for a minute" Snape said pouring in the herb he withdrew from the shelves.
"Yes sir." Y/n responded coping notes on  his motion on measuring and stirring in the leafy substance.
time skip
"Professor," Y/n said from her seat in the corner of the room.
" Ah, yes Miss Y/n, from your eager arrival this morning. I take it you are more interested in the art of potions this term." Snape said as dramatically as always
"Yes sir" y/n said as confidently as her small voice would let her.
He hums. "Well being partners with that dreadful Potter boy could earn you a few... one on sessions with the top of my class. Of course only if the interests a young lady such as yourself?" He glances at the hufflepuff inquisitorially.
"Of course sir, anything to better my knowledge of this craft." Y/n smiled at the professor.
"Well then, you better get your next class Professor McGonagall isn't to found of tardiness." He said gesturing towards the door.
Y/n nodded and quickly exited the room.

Thanks for reading. Updates might be slow, I'm trying to figure out a few technical things with Wattpad at the moment!
528 words
Drink some water, much love 💕