11.

Y/n sat in the middle of the quidditch pitch reading, it was one of the few places where Draco hadn't found her yet. He hasn't seemed interested in her during classes but she can feel his eyes burning into the back of her head during meals and all school gatherings. It bothered her that he wasn't trying to talk to her but glad he didn't seem to remember that night.

The sounds of a broom doing quick circles brings y/n out of her train of thought.

Looking up she sees the silhouette of a person on a broom.
"Why are you in the quidditch pitch, you don't even play?" a male voice rang out.
"It was quite peaceful, and I didn't know there was practice today I'll leave." She stated marking her book and standing up. The male steered his broom down to hover next to the y/n
"No there's no practice, don't leave on my account." The male stated
"For the love of god Potter. Why are you everywhere!?" Y/n pouted rolling her eyes.
"Maybe I was looking for you?"
"Not likely."
"Whatever want to fly around for a few?" He said cocking an eyebrow.
Y/n hesitated.
"Slytherin practice starts in twenty, so you are going to have to leave anyway." Harry laughs holding his hand out to the badger.
"Fine, just don't fly above the lake." She huffs climbing onto the back of Harry's broom crossing her arms over her chest.
"Well that takes all the fun out of it." He laughs
"If you don't want to fall your going to have to hold on."

From the castle grounds Makenna and Draco watch Harry and Y/n fly out of the quidditch pitch.
"What is that Potter doing!" Draco sneers
"Stealing our Y/n." Makenna states
"Our?"
"Yes, our."
"Last time I checked she kissed me." Draco laughs
"Last time I checked you were drunk." Makenna said playfully smacking him in the chest.
" whatever Taylor." He says rolling his eyes.

Thanks for reading, sorry I haven't updated in like forever lol
337 words
Drink some water much love 💕