3.

3rd person POV:
After  professor McGonagall's class Y/n had one more class until lunch. Defense against the dark arts, with Professor Lupin. Who walked in late... with a cup of muggle coffee in hand.
"Sir your late, aren't we your third class?" A ravenclaw girl inquired from the crowd of students.
"Yes, Miss Wilson. I'm painfully a-were that I'm late. My apologies I was in need of a cup of coffee." He laughed at himself leaning on his desk. Y/n sunk back into the crowd next to Piper who quickly glanced at her then back at her newest 'crush'. Y/n didn't understand how someone could boy jump and get such good marks for three years without one slacking, but somehow Piper make it work.
"Today we are going to learn how to fight off a Boggart. Anyone know anything about these creatures?" Lupin asked gesturing towards the cabinet in the center of the room. Several ravenclaw hands shot up, a few hufflepuff hands as well. Lupin scanned the carefully.
"Mr. Davis, how about you explain your knowledge of boggarts?" Lupin said.
The ravenclaw let his classmates hands fall before speaking
"Well sir, it is said that they appear differently to each individual, and it is supposed to appear as said persons biggest fear." The boy stated proudly
"Exactly," the Professor smiled. "Today we are going to learn the simple spell to defeat these creatures. It is Ridikklous!" Several people repeat the spell mimicking Lupins wand motion with their empty hands.
"Now for this to work you must turn your fear into something funny! Now speak clearly, Ridikklous!" He instructed.
The students formed a line in front of the cabinet. Many students had the normal fears and quickly cast their spell and the rest of the class laughed. Some students had very personal fears that made Y/n uncomfortable.
Soon enough it was Y/n's turn to face the boggart. She kept her eyes closed until she heard her professor whisper to her to picture white party streamers and cast the spell.
With the picture of party streamers she opened her eyes and cast Ridikklous onto the snakes that represented anger Slytherins. Which popped into party streamers causing her classmates to laugh as she quickly fled towards the back of the classroom. 
time skip brought to you by werewolf puns
Y/n's POV:
After Lupin's class ended I ran to the black lake to meet Makenna, the one Slytherin who I knew would never get mad at me. When I got to our usual spot, I wasn't met with a Slytherin but three arrogant lions sitting talking in hushed voices.
"Brewing up your latest plan to ruin everyone else's year, aren't we?" I laughed standing a few feet away from the group.
"Shove off badger." Weasley scoffed
"Actually I don't think I will, I'm supposed to be waiting for my Slyther-Buddy here, so I'd better stay."
"Why don't you wait somewhere else. We are busy here." Hermione smiled up at me as I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Arrogant lions" I hissed and walked back towards the castle. Meeting Makenna halfway back.
"I thought we were going to have lunch?" She said
"Arrogant lions are taking up our usual spot." I half whined half groaned towards the slightly taller female.
"You stay right here I'm going to go grab a few friends and then we'll have lunch alright." She smiled and walked a few paces to a group of Slytherins mostly Draco and his gang. 'Great angry snakes' I sighed and glanced towards the trio not budging from the spot, unknowing what's about to happen. But I trust Makenna and her being in Slytherin she was a master of manipulation. 

Sorry not sorry cliffhanger lol. Also Hi Makenna. If you guys wanna say hi to my good friend Makenna in the Comments I'm sure she'd appreciate it lol.
625 words
Drink some water and much love 💕