Chapter 5: Collaboration (2)

A/N: S/N = ship name. Also, sorry for the shorter chapter. There will be more. Unfortunately.

You were nervous. You were also excited. Today was the day that you would be collaborating with Ina. PIN PON! You jumped up from your chair and rushed to the door. After opening said door, you were greeted with a, 'Wah!' -100 hp! Critical hit! Mentally staggering from the attack, you stepped aside to let Ina inside.

'Good afternoon,' you replied.

Ina seemed to ignore you, asking, 'where's the ramen?' This was to be expected as you had promised her ramen if she would do an off-collab with you. She had agreed to a collaboration but said she didn't want to leave her house. Your big brain had quickly thought of the idea of bribing her with ramen.

'You have to work for the ramen,' you chuckled. Ina pouted but you didn't care because it was cute.

You led Ina to your room so you could finish setting up the stream. With some minor technical difficulties and many puns, both of you were ready to start.

Several hours later, when the stream was nearly over, you remembered the ramen. You were too focused on the drawing. Speaking of the drawing, you and Ina were drawing each other. Anyway, as you remembered the ramen, you were talking. This caused you to say, 'Ah, I need to treat you to ramen after this,' aloud instead of in your mind.

Chat found this interesting and, soon enough, someone had created a ship name for you and Ina which was being spammed. Upon noticing this, you joked, 'look, Ina! Chat thinks we'd make a good couple!'

Either not being bothered to give a proper response or just too focussed on her part of the drawing, Ina made a cute noise of embarrassment. Your statement not being denied made chat even more excited.

Now ignoring chat, you and Ina attempted to continue the stream. This was difficult as your room was cold, even with the heater. You had forgotten about this for whatever reason because plot convenience.

Anyway, both of you were cold (because it was late autumn/early winter) and flustered, causing the amount of focusing in the room to drop below 0. Because of this, there was no point in continuing the stream as you need to focus to draw properly.

With no stream to worry about, you stood up, intending to find some blankets and make Ina's ramen. You were about to walk out of your room when Ina called for you. 'Hey, Y/N?'

'Yes?' You replied as you turned around.

'Uh, my legs are numb,' Ina said sheepishly

It took you a few seconds to comprehend what she had said before you walked over to her. Ina tilted her head in confusion as you bent down. She blushed as you picked her up in a princess carry. 'W-what are you doing?'

'You said your legs are numb, right? I'm taking you to a more comfortable place where you can warm up. Also, you should've told me that your legs were going numb.'

You gently lowered Ina onto the couch and left for some blankets. When you returned, Ina had dozed off. After placing the blankets over her and dragging the heater up to the couch and shoving it under the blankets, you quietly slipped under the blankets because you were also cold.

It was really warm and cosy with the heater under the blankets. You were feeling sleepy and were about to drift off to sleep when Ina moved in her sleep. This caused her to lean against you, her head resting on your shoulder with her flaps tickling your neck.

'You know, S/N might not actually be a bad idea,' you realised as you dozed off for real thistime, completely forgetting about the ramen.