5.

Brooke's POV
Dal started driving to good knows where, either way, this boy is always getting me into some trouble.

"Hey Dal?..where are we going?" I ask, considering I just skipped school for this.

"Just to the Dingo" he replied as he searched around his door and radio station for his pack of cigarettes. I looked in my door and pulled them out "here they are" I say as I hand them to him.

"thanks, doll" he smiled. 'Doll..' I thought to myself. That word from Dallas Winston could make my heart do circles.
—————————
We arrived at the Dingo. Before I could get out, Dal came around and opened the door for me. 'Where's Dallas Winston and what have you done with him?' I thought to myself.

"Thanks, Dal" I said as I hoped out. He nodded as he lea some inside. We walked in and took as seat in a booth.

"You know...Darry will skin me if he found out I missed school" I say.

"Stop worrying for once, Brooke...he won't find out, I promise" he reassured. I sighed as I looked at the menu.

"Ya know..why don't you come back to school, Dal?" I ask. He laughs "They wouldn't take me back...not after I set the lab on fire" he said.

I laughed "your probably right" we chatted for awhile til the waiter came over to take our orders.

"Uh..two burgers, two fries, and two cokes" Dal ordered. She wrote it down and nodded before walking off.

5 minutes later, she came back with our food. We started eating, until Tim Shepard came over to us..why?..I have no idea.

"Winston, Curtis" he greeted with a nod. I gave a slight smile, while Dal just nodded and continued eating.

"Hey Curtis, you seen my brother around lately?" Tim asked towards me as he leaned against the table. I shook my head and took another fry "I mean...I saw him the other day down at the tracks, but not lately no" I reply.

"K..thanks" he muttered before walking off. I wonder what kind of trouble Curly was into this time. Dal looked at me with a stare.

"What?" I asked confused. He shook his head and laughed. "Ya know Tim's got the hots for you huh" he states. I give him a confused look.

"No he doesn't...and even if he did, I wouldn't feel the same" I shook my head in disbelief. Tim Shepard?..really?

"Good deal, he's a juvenile delinquent anyways" Dal says. We both looked up and each other and started laughing.

Steve's POV
Two-bit, Johnny, Pony and I walked out of school. "Hey, you guys seen Brooke?" Pony asks, looking around the school. I wasn't sure Two-bit and I should tell them about what we saw?..would we be ratting her out if we did?

"Ya, we saw her and Dal outside driving off" Two-bit laughed. Pony and Johnny gave confused looks.

"What's she doing with Dal?" Pony asked. Two-bit shrugged. "Probably just getting lunch or something"

"Well should we walk ahead home?" Johnny questions. We all agreed we would.

As we walked, I couldn't get her outta my head...Brooke. There was still some anger inside of me from what I saw earlier, Dal opening the door for her. He can't just pick her up and  steal her like he does with every other girl! I just wish he would piss off!

Brooke's POV
We ate and finished up. School doesn't end for another 3 hours. "Hey Dal, you gonna drop me back off at school?" I asked as we stood firm the booth.

"Nah man, I've got a better idea" he smirked. Oh no, what now. I shrugged as we walked back out side.

"Come on, let's go to the dock" he said as he opened my door, once again. I smiled "you mean the lake?" I asked as I got in. He nodded before closing the door. I mean, it was i a nice hot day for a dip.

Dal came around the car and got in the drivers seat. "Thanks for the food by the way, it was good...better then cafeteria food" I spoke. He nods "no problem, doll"

————————————-
We arrived at the lake. It was beautiful. We both stepped outta the car and admired the sparkling water. "Well...let's get in shall we?" Dal said as he took his shirt off. I blushed looking at his abs. I was pretty self conscious about how I looked, I ema I didn't have the most toned stomach or the best ass.

"Come on, doll...race ya!" Dal suddenly smirked as he started running to the water, taking his jeans, boots, and socks off in the process so he was just in his under wear. I laughed as I did the same, leaving me in my bra and underwear before running in.

The water was cold at first, but then I got used to it. Dal started splashing me, as I did the same back. Some how, my legs were around his waist as he held me up. I felt safe in his arms. I don't know how to explain it...it just felt right.

Before I could think, our lips were attached. It felt like a whole dream. Wait, is this even aloud? It suddenly occurred to me. 1. My brothers have no idea I'm kissing Dallas Winston right now. 2. He's 17 and I'm 14.
It almost killed me to pull away.

"Wait..Dal" I spoke. He gave me a confused look as he still had his hands wrapped around my legs. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" I ask.

"Whatda mean?...I really like you, Brooke" he said. I bit my lips, unsure of what to do.

"I know, I like you to Dal...hell, I really, really like you...but what about my brothers" I ask.

"Do they have to know right yet?" He shrugged. I thought for a moment before smiling slightly "I guess your right" I said before attaching my lips back on his.

After our little make out session, we swam for a while, mostly just talking. Eventually, we got out and since we didn't have towels, we lay on the dock in the sun to dry off. I didn't even realize what time it was.

"Do you think we should head back now?" Dal asked. I look over to him as I shield my eyes from the sun with my hand. "Ya..what time is it?" I reply.

"Uh..probably 2-3" he shrugged. "Shit!" I cursed as I stood immediately. "What?" He asked alarmed. I quickly started grabbing my clothes and sliding them on.

"My brothers...the gang...probably wondering where we are...shit! I was suppose to walk with em after school!" I panicked as I slipped my clothes on. Dal's started doing the same, he knows Darry will personally kill him if anything were to happen to me on Dal's watch.

We rushed back to the car as Dal drove off. I fixed my hair as he continued to drive. "Just say I picked you up because you weren't feeling good, and you didn't want to bother Darry or Soda at work?" Dal suggested. That wasn't a bad idea.

"Ya know Dallas, under all that 'tough guy act' your actually pretty smart" I chuckled. He didn't say anything but smirk.
——————————————-
We made it back home as both of us stepped out of the car. The boys must have been home from school by now. I sighed, not looking forward to explaining the 'story' as we walked up the porch steps. Before we did, Dal held me back.

"Hey Doll, I had a real nice time today" he said as he looked at me. I smiled "I did to, Dal" I held his hand for a minute before letting go. I opened the front door and Yep, all boys were home except Darry and Soda.

"Hey guys" I greeted as I stepped in.

"Where ya been, Brooke?" Pony asked from the sofa. I sighed.

"I wasn't feeling to hot earlier, so Dal picked me up...didn't want to bother Darry or Soda at work" I explained. He just nodded.

Steve's POV
"I wasn't feeling to hot earlier, so Dal picked me up...didn't want to bother Darry or Soda at work" Brooke explained. Two-bit and I shared a glance. She didn't look to sick while walking out of school with Dal? Knowing Two-bit, he would shrug it off and forget about it. But I wouldn't. I sure as shit want to know what Dal was doing with Brooke?

Pony's POV
"I wasn't feeling to hot earlier, so Dal picked me up...didn't want to bother Darry or Soda at work" Brooke lied. I can tell when she lies, same as she can with me. It's more of a twin thing. I wasn't sure what her and Dal were doing, but I'd find out soon enough....

~Sorry this was kinda a long chapter