15.

Brooke's POV
Dal continued kissing me, moving down to my neck. I let out a soft moan. I forgot how good it felt to be back in the presence of Dal. His hands found their way to my hips, guiding me back into the wall.

I was suddenly startled by a voice I recognized "What the fuck!?" Dal and I both turned to where the voice came from. I froze. It was Soda. To many thoughts rushed through my mind at that moment.

"Get out, Winston" Soda clenched his jaw as he spoke lowly. It honestly scared me when he spoke like that, something he did very rarely.

"Man, just let"- "Get the fuck out, Dallas!" Soda yelled, cutting Dal off. I swallowed. I've never seen Soda like this. Dal huffed but put his hands up, walking out anyways. I was surprised Soda didn't take a crack at his jaw by now.

"What are you doing, Brooke?" Soda turned to me. I didn't know what to say.

"And no, I'm not just talking about Dallas, I'm talking about Steve to" he said. My head snapped up. How the fuck did he know about Steve and I?

"Steve told me" he said. I knew it.

"Brooke, I don't want you dating either of them" he stated.

"Well it's not up to you, Soda!" I say. It honesty wasn't.

"It may not be up to me, but I'll bet ya it is to Darry!" He yelled back.

"What will be up to me?" Darry appeared in the kitchen. He must have just got home from work. I looked to Soda, begging with my eyes to to say anything.

"Brooke's been sneaking around with both Steve, and Dallas" Soda immediately said. I clenched my jaw.

"What?" Darry asked.

"Ya, exactly what I said...after I walked in on Dal trying to get in er' pants" Soda added. It was quiet for a moment.

"Where is he?..Winston. I swear I'll.." Darry trailed off.

"You guys aren't gonna do anything!" I charm in.

"Brooke! He was trying to have sex with ya!" Soda exclaimed.

I shook my head "It wasn't just him!" I reply. Darry left, storming out the door. I only hoped Dal had gotten far away by now.

"Soda, I didn't mean for anything to happen with Steve, I swear" I say. I could tell he was mainly mad at Steve and I's 'relationship'..or past relationship. I mean, that is his best buddy after all.

"It's not you I'm mad at, Brooke" he said quietly. "Their both older then you. They should know better, especially Steve. You're only 14"- "oh would you stop treating me like I'm some kind of 6 year old! I'm 14, I can make my own decisions!" Was all I said before walking away.