20.

Brooke's POV
I sat on our old couch, my brothers here as well. Dal had told me Steve and him had worked things out, which I was grateful for. They were family after all. I'm sure Soda and Steve had worked things out between them as well, or from what I could tell, because Soda looked happier and was back to his go-lucky self.

Soda sat beside me on the couch, resting his arm comfortably around me, as we watched some random show on tv. Darry was sitting across from us in dads old arm chair, actually watching and not reading the paper for once. Pony sat on the floor, no doubt, reading some book. I smiled.

Just then, the door was opened and in walked a few of the gang, Twobit, Steve, and Johnny. I had no idea where Dal was. I think I remember him telling me 'Buck needed some help with some things' and he'd be there. I was kinda upset he didn't show. Usually the whole gang is over, and things didn't feel complete with out him.

I watched as Johnny sat down beside Pony, and them two started reading the book together. They were always like that. Meanwhile, Twobit marched his way to the kitchen for a beer, no doubt. Last, Steve took a seat at the table. His eyes made contact with mine, and I gave him a gentle smile. His lips curled into the same grin. I was just glad things were better between us now-back to the way they used to be.

After a few minutes of do nothing, the door opened once again, and in walked Dally. He scanned around the room giving a nod, before plopping down next to me. "Buck"-

"Needed some help. I know, it's okay" I gave him a slight smile. He took Soda's place, wrapping his arm around me. I saw Soda glare at him.

"Don't worry, man" Dal chucked and put his hands up. Soda shook his head with a playful grin before standing, walking over to greet Steve.

"So are things good with you and Steve now?" I looked up at Dal. He gave me a nod, looking down on me. "Ya man, we talked. We're okay" I smiled at his words, resting my head back into his shoulder.
——————————————————
The gang had left, all except for Dal. He stayed the longest, and was still here. I yawned against Dal as we still sat on the couch. Twobit made us watch this stupid movie, that he ended up leaving half way.

"Tired?" Dal smirked. I gave him a sarcastic look. "You can stay with me tonight?" He suggested. I turned to him. I wouldn't mind, honestly, it would be nice to be alone with Dal.

"If Darry will let me" I shrug.

"If Darry will let ya do what?" My oldest brother appeared in the living room, coming out from the kitchen.

"You mind if I stay with Dal tonight?" I ask blankly. Darry stared at me, to Dal, then back to me, while wiping his hands with a dish clothe.

"Any parties going on tonight?" Darry raised a brow. He hated any one of my brothers-or me, going near bucks especially when there's a party going on.

"Nah man, I just finished helping Buck clean from last nights" Dal replied. That's what Buck needed help with.

"Fine" Darry said with his stern, straight, face. I grinned.
——————————————
Grabbing my hand, Dal slowly led me upstairs and through Buck's. he was right, there wasn't any parties going on. It was actually pretty decent tonight.

Dal guided me into his room, setting my bag on the floor beside the wooden dresser. His room wasn't fancy or anything, but it didn't bother me. In fact, I liked it like this.

"Want one?" He asked after lighting a cancer stick, pointing the pack to me. I shook my head and waved it off. I don't smoke that often, not as much as Pony does anyways. I walked over to my bag, taking out my sleeping clothes, which were just booty shorts and an old flannel of Soda's. I didn't see the point of going to the bathroom, so I started changing into my pjs as Dal sat on his bed. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Dal looking at me, just puffing on his cigarette. I felt my cheeks burn to a shade of pink in an instant.

As I'm lifting my shirt off, I felt cool hands appear on my sides, helping me lift it off. I smiled a little, making my cheeks appear redder. My shirt was thrown off, and onto the cold floor somewhere. Fingers were connected with my bra, and was unclipped. I got a little nervous. Dal has never seen me fully naked before-fully exposed. From behind, Dal slid the bra off through my arms and threw it on the floor.

"You okay, Doll?" He rubbed my arms. I nodded. "We don't have to if your not ready, or"-

"I'm ready. Trust me. Just...feel like your not gonna like"- Dal cut me off-"don't. I know what your gonna say" he kissed my arms, then making his way back up to my neck. As his lips connected with my neck, I closed my eyes with a sigh.

Dal started to guide me to the bed, laying me down as he kissed my lips. He broke the kiss for a second, "you don't know how long I've wanted to do this with you" he went to my collarbone, kissing the tender skin, trailing all the way down to my stomach. He looked up at me, and I nodded. Pulling my pants down swiftly, he threw them across the room. I chuckled a little at his actions. His fingers curled around my panties, pulling them down as well. I was fully exposed and I was blushing like a fire truck.

"Mmm" I moaned when his mouth came in contact with my heat. I could feel his lips tug into a smirk. His tongue started working faster, hitting my clit exactly how I needed it to. "Ahh, Dal!" I moaned, just as my orgasm hit.

I caught my breathe, as Dal crawled back up to me. "You okay?" He chuckled. "Ya" was all I said as I blushed once again. He nodded, kissing my lips before pulling his own pants off. I hadn't even realized his shirt was already off. A light blanket was then thrown over us.

"Ready?" He looked down at me. I nodded, biting my lip. Slowly, I felt him push himself into me. My mouth formed into an 'O' shape. He gave me a moment to adjust, and when I nodded, he started moving at a decent pace.

"Holy fuck" he groaned, pushing into me. I moaned, my nails trialing themselves down his toned back.

"Ahh, Dallas" he picked up the pace, sending himself deeper. Suddenly, I felt him hit something that made me shudder. "F-Fuck" I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Agh, Brooke" Dal groaned, now slamming into me. I felt his thrusts become sloppy, and knew he was gonna cum, as was I. As he hit my sweet spot, I clenched around his cock, back arching, my nails running down his back. I felt himself release into me at the same time.

Sighing, I rested onto my back. Dal hissed as he pulled himself out, laying down beside me as he caught his own breath. He turned to me and wrapped his arm under my shoulders, making me cuddle into his chest. "How was that?" He questioned before kissing my head quickly.

"Great...It was fucking great" I chuckled, leaning my head against him.

I knew this was right, it felt right. Being with Dal, I saw it made him a different person. Don't get me wrong, I still love Steve, but not in the same way I love Dal. I knew that now...
———————————————————————-
That's it guys! That's the end of this book, I hoped you all enjoyed it! Please tell me what you thought!?