7.

Steve's POV
Fuck fuck fuck I thought as I paced back and forth on the side walk. I just wrecked everything. Everything.

Y/n's POV
That night~
I didn't wanna come out of my room. I didn't wanna risk seeing Steve. He's always at our house. I didn't know how I felt about him. What would Dallas do if he found out about Steve? It would create so much drama in the gang, the last thing we all needed.

I heard a knock at my door. "Yea?" I ask.

"Hey, it's me" I heard Dallas reply. I smiled to myself as I went to open the door.

"Hey" I smiled "whatcha doing here?" I ask.

"Im always here" he pulls off his famous smirk "just wanted to come see ya...why don't ya come out and hang with the gang?" He asks.

"Is Steve here?" I ask bluntly. He gave me a confused look "ya...why?" He asked. I shake my head.

"Nothing, just have a lot of homework to get done" I sigh. He nods a little unsure.

"Well will I se yea later?" He asks. I shrug "I don't know Dal" I shrug with a slight smile.

Dal's POV
I walked back out to the living room of the Curtis' house. I wasn't sure what was up with Brooke? One minute, we're kissing and can't get enough of each other, then the next she's becoming sorta distant?

I sat down on the old couch as I lit a cancer stick. "Where's Brooke?" Soda asked from the table, where him and Steve were playing poker.

"I think she's doing her homework" Pony shrugged as he walked out of the bathroom.
Nobody said anything else.

Brooke's POV
I sat at my desk, just tapping my pencil back and forth as I think. Dallas Winston, handsome, tuff, and sexy. Steve Randle, determination, tough, cute.

I shake my head. What have I gotten myself into?
—————————————————-
The next day~
I walk down the hallway at school, ignoring the looks form socs like usual. Man, I can't wait for the next rumble with em so we can whoop the tar outta them, again.

Suddenly, a tap was felt on my shoulder. I turned around to see Curly Shepard walking beside me. "Oh, hey Curly" I greet.

"Heya Curtis...so, there's a party going on tonight at Wilsons" he raised an eyebrow. 'Wilsons" meaning, Brad Wilson, a Shepard. I never really went to parties...unless it was Dal sneaking me out to one. I thought about the last time I went to a party...Didn't end well.

"I don't know, Curly...my brothers and I kinda got the state looking over us, Can't be getting into any trouble, state will split us up" I explain.

Another one of my fears, getting out into a girls home. The state has mentioned it before, for Pony and Soda as well.

"Oh come on, Brooke. It's gonna be low-key" he pouted. I sighed.

"Fine" I say as I shift my books in my arms. He smirked "good. I'll see ya there then" he said as he walked off, But then turned back around.

"Oh and, Tim...he wanted to know if you were gonna be there" he yelled down the hall. I was confused. Why would Tim Shepard wonder if I was coming to the party?

"Why?" I yell back. He shrugs "fuck if I know?" He replied as he walked off. Weird.
————————————————
I stepped out my window, something that had become way to familiar now a days. My brothers and I had already had supper, along with Johnny who joined. I had told them I had homework to do. Lies.

I walked my way to 'Wilson's' where the party was apparently being held. I had on a casual outfit, blue jeans, with a grey sweat shirt. I decided to leave me hair down.

When I came across the party, I could hear the music and chatter from inside. There were people drinking and smoking outside as well as they chatted.

I walked inside and was immediately hit with the smell of smoke and beer, I scrunched my nose at the stench. "Hey, Curtis!" Curly came over to me.

"Ya made it" he said and handed me a drink. I smelt it, it was definitely alcohol. I pushed it back to Curly.

"What?..you don't drink?" He questioned. I shook my head "no, I don't plan on going home hammered tonight" I reply.

"Fair enough" he shrugs and drinks mine as well as his own. I looked around and saw lots of greasers and Shepard's, girls who wore to much makeup and shirt skirts, sitting on their laps. Soda always told me I was different from those girls. I always wondered how.

"Your brothers know you hear?" I heard a voice behind me. I looked to see Tim, Tim Shepard, leader of the Shepard's gang. I had hardly noticed Curly had left.

"No" I spoke sheepishly. Honestly, Tim scared me sometimes. You didn't wanna get under his skin.

"Darryl'll have my head if he finds out I saw you here and didn't tell him" he said, but chuckled as he sipped his drink.

"So you and Winston, huh?" He asks. I turn to to lhim with a look of confusion. "What are you talking about?" I chuckle.

"Dallas and you...together?" He nods his head, like he's conforming something.

"Uh..well, I don't know..it's complicated" I explain honestly. I then spotted Curly, sitting on the couch with some girl on his lap.

"Ha, Curly got a girlfriend, huh?" I chuckle to Tim. He looked to where I was looking and laughed.

"That kid" he muttered as he shook his head.
Suddenly, there was a tug at my arm. I looked up to see...Dallas?

"What are you doing here with her, Shepard?" Dal asked coldly, still holding my arm. Not gonna lie, he looked hot when he was angry like this.

"Woah, calm down Winston, she came here on her own" Tim says. Dal looked to me as I looked down.

"Come on, we're leaving" Dal said as he guided me out of the house. He opened his car door for me as I sat down inside. Was he gonna take me home? Was he gonna tell Darry?

Dal got into the drivers seat. "Your not mad..are you?" I ask quietly. It was silent for a moment.

"No, Brooke...I'm not mad. I'm mad that Tim thinks he can just have his way with you" he spoke.

"Dal, that's not what"-"it is, Brooke! I know what he's like" he said before starting the car. I sighed and looked out the window.