For the Readers

Hello Everyone, my name is Kai and this is my first fanfic book. I normally write smut for my friends so they can post it but no longer do so. This book is pure fiction so don't take it seriously lol Im just gonna give some insight and little details about the book. If you have any questions or feedback please comment them and I'll respond to it :)

Warning: My stories are Copyrighted. Do NOT translate/ plagiarize my work!!! No exceptions!

Info for the Readers:

Big hit building

BTS dorm is on the 4th floor and have a personal gym on the 5th floor that connects to their level.

TXT's dorm is on the 3rd floor.

2nd floor is the public gym.

1 first floor is for bts and txt recording/dance studios.  Also includes meeting rooms and other offices for staff.

Dorm rooms

Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung have their own rooms.

Jin and Jhope share a room.

Jimin and Yoongi share a room but Jimin sneaks out sometimes to cuddle with Hope at night and return to his room early in the morning.

It's chaos when its bed time since majority of the members are dating you don't know where they will be sleeping half the time.

Every bedroom has their own bathroom.

Namjoon's room has a Jacuzzi bath tub installed that Jin likes to sneak in and use quite often.

Time frame:

The time line is very loose. I won't include tour dates because I suck with dates I'll be very vague about which concerts they will have. Their will be inaccuracies because I never been to their concerts :( so please bear with me with me😢

Dating in this story:

TaeJin has been dating off and on since 2016. It was a "secret" from the members because Jin didnt want others to know. But the members already knew about.

Jhope and Yoongi dated for 8 months and called it quits early in their career.

Jimin and Jhope are dating. Dated since 2017.

Yoongi is dating Kihyun from Monsta X.

Namjoon is straight...until he fell for Kookie.

Jungkook was "straight😏" until he fell for Joon.

Jimin, Yoongi and Hope are already Bi.

Tae is gay.

Jin was a very flexible straight😂

Jimin had a crush on Jungkook and was rejected nicely when he playfully confessed.

Okay, you're all set! Enjoy the story!!😅