Day 1: Seducing Namjoon.

Jungkook's Pov

   When Namjoon came home, he was the last to arrive back at the dorm around 8pm. He lumbered in with a large box wrapped in lime green paper in tow, which I assume was for Jackson's housewarming party and quickly stuffed it out of sight in the hallway closet. Dinner was underway and I was in the middle of setting the table when he came into view from the dining room. I could feel his doleful eyes on me as I moved about the kitchen and knew he wasn't going to speak to me out of respect, so I remembered the plan and looked up to smile warmly at him, meeting his eyes as he gaped at me in shock. He was undoubtedly gobsmacked that I actually acknowledged him and slowly returned my smile with those gorgeously deep dimples as he waved back happily at me.

'He's so adorable,' I sighed dreamingly, batting my eyelashes.

  "Yah, Namjoon! Stop camping in the doorway like a brooding gargoyle and go wash your hands so you can help JK set the table! Dinner is almost ready." Jin called out from the kitchen, pulling me out of my dazed state.

  "Okay!" He answered from the foyer as he shrugged off his thick brown layered coat and hung it up on the coat rack then headed to the kitchen to wash his hands. I took deep calming breaths in his absence to settle my heart and was able to act normal when he walked into the dining area and helped me set the table. We began placing chopsticks, spoons and dinner knives beside each plate without a single word to each other and the silence was beyond stifling as we worked side by side with each other. Unwilling to speak up first.

I mean, It wasn't hard to fathom why he didn't speak to me first because I knew it stemmed from him not wanting to push his luck with talking to me, so I guess I should make things easier by taking the first step.

  "How was your day, Hyung?" And to say that he was only shocked would be a complete understatement. The man was absolutely floored that I finally addressed him after several days of radio silence or one worded answers and that caused a tiny twinge of sadness to bloom in my chest. He raised his sleek dark eyebrows, making them disappear behind his shaggy dark bangs and that's when I realized he dyed his hair black again.

'Damn, he's handsome.' I thought appreciatively as he replied.

"It was...pretty good." He began hesitantly, a little put off from the abrupt change. "I was exhausted from going to different stores but in the end I found the perfect gift." He grinned, showing off his dimples again as the others began to filter into the dining room with steaming pots of food and placing them all over the table while Taehyung passed sodas and other drinks around.

I stared at Namjoon as he uneasily stood behind an empty chair and watched the members claim vacant spots along the table, counting the available spots left, then looked back at me with a look of disappointment as if he expected me to end our conversation now that the others have joined us. But I only smiled at him, gesturing for him to take the seat in front of him as I claimed the one beside him and continued where we left off.

"So, what did you get for Jackson?" He blinked in surprise as he lowered himself into the seat, feeling put off once again. I pretended that I didn't notice his hesitancy and made small talk with him, discussing the gifts that we bought and the amount of stores we had to search through until he visibly relaxed into his seat with a relieved and happy smile. We chattered on and on, catching up on lost time to the point that we both volunteered to wash dishes so that we could talk even more.

"I'm thinking, we turn in early and watch season two of One Punch Man." I whispered as I passed him the last plate to dry.

"Sounds good!" He gushed, almost bouncing on the balls of his feet from excitement until a thought crossed his mind and mellowed him out. "So does this mean you're gonna sleep in the room again?" He asked, sounding hopeful.