House Party: Part 1.

Namjoon's Pov.

   Getting to the party was a hassle within itself as everyone had opinions about which cars to take and if it was inconspicuous enough to not draw attention. The options ranged from two seater exotic sports cars, stretch limos to gilded horse carriages until the poor car booking attendee watching all this go down in the parking lot, shoved two SUVs car keys into our hands and ordered us to leave their presence and garage at once. It was embarrassing as I expressed my deepest apologies to the parking staff and herded us along to the designated cars, dividing us up 3:4 before hopping into the backseat of a SUV with an already exhausted sigh.

I scrubbed a hand down my face while being mindful of my eye makeup as two other members clambered into the front seats and buckled their seatbelts, gibbering excitedly to one another before turning to address me in the backseat.

"Preshots, bitch. Open up!" Yoongi shouted from the passenger seat, twisting in his cushioned seat to face the back of the SUV and held up a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hands. "Everyone is taking at least two shots before we arrive!" As his deft fingers uncapped the bottle with a sense of urgency.

"Pre-what?! Yoongi, no!" I sputtered, holding up a hand to ward off the insanity I just heard. "Hoseok is literally driving this car! The car we're sitting in! He's not taking any shots!" I stressed, rubbing my temples. 'Ohgod...maybe going out was a mistake...'

"Boo, you suck!" Yoongi grunted with a roll of his eyes. "But I know Hoba can't take his shots now but we sure as hell can! Unless you're hiding a Student Ed steering wheel back there that I don't know about." He raised a brow, shaking the bottle as Hoseok snorted and pulled out of the parking lot to follow behind Vocal line's car.

'Well he has a point there...' I silently agreed, brows furrowed in thought. 'and I did excuse myself of any responsibilities of being a leader to enjoy this night off, so why the hell not?' I sat up straight in my seat, meeting Yoongi's eyes as I broke out into a dimpled grin and nodded in assent.

"Yeah... you're right! Pass me that bottle, Hyung!" I declared loudly, reaching out for it as Yoongi cheered in delight.

"Hell yeah, that's what I'm fucking talking about!" He enthused as I took the bottle from his outstretched hand and gulped down my first 'shot,' grimacing as the burning sensation traveled through my system and quickly chased it down with another to soothe it. I tasted the bitter aftertaste of the liquor cloying around my taste buds and gave the bottle back to Yoongi, smacking my lips in distaste as the other guzzled it down with ease, humming in approval before lowering it down with a loud belch.

"Ack! Excuse me!" He apologized, flashing a gummy smile as he covered his mouth with a ringed pale hand. I shook my head at him as he tipped the bottle back again while Hoseok giggled fondly at his antics and continued to hype him up for the rest of the car ride. The infectious energy bouncing between the two spread out to me and soon enough I was also encouraging it, taking more shots and screaming at the top of my lungs as we cruised down the moonlit streets of Songpa-gu.

The bustling city view melted away and became more residential the further we drove into the affluent parts of Seoul than the typical nightlife scenery and turned down the street to Jackson's two story luxury home. Seokjin, the volunteer driver for the rambunctious maknae line, eased off the main road and onto Jackson's long driveway, bypassing other parked cars to park closer to the entrance to reduce the chances of drunk stumbling through the dark later and parked right behind him.

I busied myself with my seatbelt to the sounds of Yoongi gently coaching Hoseok to take a cautious sip of the whiskey and the resulting gag at the burning taste. I snorted as the dancer whined and complained in full pout, heart shaped lips dipping into an inverted triangle as he eyed the bottle in contempt.