Wet Dream.

Namjoon pov

Soft whimpers and clenched thighs shaking around my waist spurred me on as I surged forward again, pushing deep into Jungkook's quivering walls as he mewled behind his hands and writhed so beautifully underneath me like a work of art. I sucked in a ragged breath as I moved above him, feeling as if I inhaled blue flames into my lungs as I focused on fucking my Kookie into the mattress in the late hours of the night.

His gorgeously tone body gleamed with droplets of sweat underneath the dim glow of the streetlights coming through the windows as I stroked his muscular thighs and dug my fingernails into the meaty flesh, feeling his hot skin give in under the pressure of my fingers as I snapped my hips forward and buried my length inside his tight heat with breathless gasps of raw pleasure. I groaned in utter ecstasy, my own body taut like a drawn master's bow for battle as rivulets of sweat dripped into my eyes and blurred my vision, giving me the illusion of clouded tears as I pound Jungkook into oblivion.

Everything in the edges of my frayed vision were fuzzy and faded as if I were staring through unpolished glass but I didn't give a shit about any of it. I only wanted to wreck the little tease that had been testing my patience ever since that day we showered together.

And wrecked him I did.

The little bunny drooled and cried all over himself as his soft and pliant body was forced higher and higher up the bed from my harsh movements and struggled to keep his voice in. His tear soaked eyes met mine from over his hand, long lashes clumped together from beautiful tears clinging to them as he covered his mouth with one hand and pushed at my stomach with the other in a desperate attempt to stop me.

"Na-namjoonie, please!" He sobbed, lovely thighs shaking with exertion as I licked my lips, tasting the saltiness of my sweat and shook my head with a smirk.

"Nuh-uh, baby. It feels too good inside you. So. Fucking. Good." I growled, punctuating my words in time with my thrusts until loud cries spilled from his bitten red lips and fresh tears rolled down and soaked into the damp wildness of his hair. Sweet whimpers and weakened shoves at my chest had me groaning low in my throat as I leaned forward to cage him in my arms, trapping his limp hand between our sweltering bodies as I licked at his neck and rolled my hips, stirring his insides and fanning the smoldering flames of a strong orgasm looming in his flexing abs into completion.

"Please, please, please!" he desperately begged, chest heaving from breathless panting as his hand slipped from between our bodies and found purchase on my hip and pulled me closer, taking me in deeper as his legs trembled in ecstasy and urged me to go faster.

"Hmm, please what, Kookie?" I hummed into his ear, biting on the pierced lobe, not giving him what he wanted as he dug his nails into my hips at the same time he began to rock his own up and down, fucking himself on to me to reach his high.

"Please move! Please! I need-" he violently shook, voice shot to hell as he suddenly arched off the bed and tightened his legs around me, forcing me deeper into his trembling body with a loud cry that echoed sinfully in my ears and boiled my blood with fiery passion.

"Fucking hell, Kookie!" I growled into his ear, hips surging forward as I picked up my pace, almost punishing him with too deep thrusts until the boy was seeing stars, babbling incoherently and sobbing as he clung to my back desperately and clawed at it in a frenzy.

I arched into the scratches, hissing at the addictive pain as his fingernails dug deep impressions into my skin and raked down the sweaty planes of my back and settled on my hips, clinging on for dear life. I panted into the side of his neck as I sucked bruises into his flesh, appreciating each blooming red mark coming into fruition and lathered it with my tongue, feeling the muscles in his throat working underneath sweat slicked skin as he cried and writhed beautifully in pleasure, so lost in the achingly hot rhythm of our bodies.