A New Day For Destruction.

Namjoon's Pov

It's 7:40am and people are already up. I thought tiredly, hearing the sounds of life in the dorm and yawned loudly. I rolled onto my back and blinked up at the ceiling, clearing away the blurry sleep glaze from my eyes and frowned at the foreign, square object attached to the ceiling that I don't recall being there before. I squinted my eyes, needing my glasses but was able to make out a picture of a well posed smirking Kim Taehyung taped onto my room ceiling. I sighed, already feeling tired because of the maknae line antics so early in the morning. When did he put that there? How long has that been there?! And it's not hard to believe that the other maknae's had a hand in doing this with Taehyung. They always work together to tease and prank the hyung's at the most random times.

I can't believe they came into my room without my permission. I sighed, but then again I could believe it. They are unruly kids at heart. Sad thing is, I can totally see Jin helping them out. Hell, he probably encouraged it while doing his windshield laugh, I shook my head at the thought, fully convinced that Jin was definitely a part of it. Groaning, I sat upright and stretched my neck, palming the back of it and gently massaged the stiff kink out. I warily looked up at the picture and slowly stood atop my bed, shaking unsteady as I reached up to take the picture down.

"W-woah, Jesus!" I said out loud, catching myself from falling backwards. "Almost.. Dammit!" I exclaimed, accidentally ripping the picture in half. Typical. Just my luck, I seethed, looking at the torn piece in my hand and reached for the other half. I prayed to any higher being listening to not break something or injure myself as I reached up and ripped the remaining half off. I half shouted with joy as I safely dropped down on the bed, happy that I didn't cause any damages to myself or the paint. I mean, with my luck, I would've destroyed my bed or accidentally put a hole in the ceiling. The former happened before and I pray the latter never happens. I climbed out of the bed, stretching as I took the broken halves of the photo and threw it away in the trash bin before grabbing my laptop off my desk and climbed back in bed. Turning it on, I immediately start looking through all the Emails that piled up since the last time I checked them.

"Want better muscles? Click here!"

Hot and horny locals are waiting for you! Click here!"

Need new Ryan merch?! Visit our website!

"New, natural Wood furniture Designs! Browse our Catalog!"

"RM its Jackson Wang, You ignored all of my texts and DMs. Are you really that busy, u liar? just kidding. text or call me back. I miss u. Lets hang out buddy!"

Out of all those emails, I clicked on the Ryan Merch. Looking at the new plushies available and adding them immediately into my cart. Sometimes doubling a specific item if it came in different colors. I might have a big body, but I'm young at heart. I grinned triumphantly as I added the last two items to my cart and sped through the 2step checkout process before the guilt of spending lots of money on "toys" kicked in. I exited the website and quickly shot a response to Jackson since he was desperate enough to actually email me.