Crushed.

Jungkook's Pov

Waking up in Namjoon's arms was the best way to start the day. If I had to choose which was better between waking up on his chest or the kiss from last night, I would probably choose the kiss. Namjoon never gives out kisses so the fact that he kissed me- even if it was only on the forehead- got my hopes up for more one day even if it was just a slim chance.

'Maybe...maybe he wouldn't reject my confession,' With all that has happened between us and the fact that we've been so aware of each other, it must mean something right? Maybe he feels something too?' I thought about it, thinking back to when I talked to the others in the kitchen yesterday morning about what happened that one night in bed and how the mood shifted into something more intimate....

~🎤~

"So let me get this straight, and by straight I mean gay, you are telling me, that Kim Namjoon, our leader, was on top of you and your lower bodies were basically performing Baepsae?" Jimin exclaims, eyes wide from shock.

"They were peeling the grape!" Taehyung covers his mouth, scandalized, as Jimin laughs at his fake outrage.

'Peeling what now?? What in the world?' I scrunch my nose, imagining a peeled grape while Jin heaved the world's heaviest sigh beside me.

"Taehyung, what in the seven rings of Yoongi's birthplace does 'peeling the grape' even mean?" He asked his boyfriend, exasperated with his odd sayings and antics. Tae giggled as he pulled his gorgeous lover into his arms and placed a sweet kiss on his plump lips before murmuring, "It's an inside joke between Jiminie and I. We saw it on YouTube."

"O...kay, but what does it mean?" He tilts his head cutely, still confused.

"Kissing." He answers, pecking his lips once more before turning back to me for the rest of my explanation. I blinked, feeling a bit lost as to how peeled grapes equated to kissing but continued where I left off.

"...Well no, w-we didn't kiss like that but I wanted us too. And no Jimin-ssi, we didn't perform 'Baepsae' as you like to call it. We just accidentally grinded and the mood heated up a little." I sighed, feeling drained because of them as Yoongi snorted beside me.

"Yeah, that's right. Jungkookie is not out here slinging raw meat around like Jhope does on stage. He's too pure for that " he grins, looking like a sly cat as Hoseok and I sputtered over his vulgar words.

'Slinging raw meat?! Jeez, this conversation is getting out of hand!'

"Hey!! Army wants me to thrust in their faces! It's all over Twitter!" Jhope argues defensively, glaring at Yoongi from across the kitchen table with a soft pout as Jimin pats his hand gently in comfort.

"Okaaaay, enough you two. We'll talk more about this later on today. But for now, let's head to the gym so Jungkook can release his newly founded sexual tension for Namjoon in a productive way instead of slinging unauthorized meat or any of that other nonsense you've been spewing." Jin laughs, ruffling my hair until I whined in annoyance and that's when Namjoon entered and fell over Tata.

~🎤~

'Ahh~ why do everything gotta be so complicated now?' I agonized, coming back to the present to lean up in Namjoon's strong arms to stare at his sleeping face, feeling the love I have for him flutter deep down in my chest. I really hope he does feel the same way but I don't know how to tell him. He is just so special to me since he's the main reason why I'm here now. I can't bear it if he decides to hate me if I tell him how I feel.