𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

hot girl shit😤🧚🏼‍♀️
millie💫, issie🔆, kaila🧸

issie🔆
KAILA CAN WE SLEEPOVER

millie💫
SORRY TO SPRING IT
ON YOU BUT WE
LITERALLY WANT
TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE

issie🔆
but get ur musty
brother out first 😤

kaila🧸
YES PLS PLS YES!
CHRIS IS FINE WITH IT!
i think he's like hanging
with his "boys" in the
backyard.
you guys can also be
my tiny audience for my
mtv concert thingy!!
come over at 2!!

millie💫
you better be making
ur famous alfredo 😤

issie🔆 emphasized "you better be making ur famous alfredo."

• • •

IT WAS TRUE, kaila did have an mtv sit down concert thing while she was at home. she didn't really want to do it alone in case she got emotional so she's thankful that her two crazy girls wanted to come over. i guess the stars really just decided to align for once for kaila.

currently she's driving with chris to the grocery store so they both can get stuff for their separate hangouts.

"so, where are you doing your little concert? you can use my office. it's bigger," chris offered, while his eyes were on the road.

"maybe, but i think i'll just do it from my room," kaila said. "but i'll have to clear all my pictures with people off of it." she sighed.

kaila had a part of her wall completely dedicated to the people in her life. it was only pictures, and the occasional letters or notes from special people. and yes, special people included louis. but that was before everything happened. kaila bit her lip, to stop it from quivering.

"you know you always have me to cry on right? i'm sure dodger would let you cry on his fur too," chris smiled and put his hand over his little sister. chris would be lying if he said kaila wasn't his favorite sibling. plus, scott would kill him. "you can never cry too many tears."

"yeah. i know. i can't help it, but i wish things were different." kaila said. "oh, and ariana grande would disagree with that statement." she chuckled, chris doing the same.

"yeah but, looks like you're above her in the charts so..."

• • •

the two siblings were now at the grocery store, one that so much so resembled trader joe's in america.

"i'll be going in the veg area," chris said, grabbing a cart. "text me if you need anything there." and with a last kiss on the head, he turned to the left where the vegetables were.

kaila decided that dessert would be a good idea with pasta. no matter how many time she made the pasta, her family always said that she needed to make a dessert to pair with it. so it was then that she decided to make something with fruit.