𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 - 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

THREE WEEKS LATER

the two were back in london, no plans or movies coming up soon. kaila did have some shoots, but nothing out of london. it was serene, and her days were now so full of love. especially from one person.

she wouldn't tell louis because it would get to his head and boost his ego, but she started writing songs ever since the night they kissed. honestly, she wasn't surprised that it felt like a fairytale.

currently, kaila was eating a strawberry parfait courtesy of chris, in their kitchen. they hadn't had a full conversation about what happened yet, but kaila knew he would ask by now. however the real reason why chris didn't ask was because his little sister finally got the boy she was depressed about. he wants the best for her, and his love for kaila blinded every rational decision he made.

"so..."

"yes, chris?" kaila asked after a bite of granola.

chris looked up anc raised his eyebrows. "tell me about what happened with you and lou-dog."

kaila laughed a little, "lou-dog? really? you are a child," she said, shaking her head.

chris playfully rolled his eyes, and put his hands up. "hey, it accidentally came out when i was teasing him about you a while ago. don't change the subject missy."

kaila laughed. "fine..."

and so kaila explained, and chris listened. for once in his life.

"wow, okay. eighteen year olds already writing their love story," chris joked with wiping a fake tear away.

"oh shut up, you big doof. at least you have dodger."

"yep, and i have my amazing talented sister who will be a future missus partridge," chris said, kissing her forehead and running to put his bowl in the sink.

"hey! too soon!"

• • •

louis was chilling at home, while millie was out with friends and the parents were out doing errands. he was listening to his and kaila's playlist (for the millionth time today). when he was listening, his mind started to wander to places where kaila didn't want it to — although she was at her own house. that floating question:

who and why did kaila write those songs?

but he didn't want to just ask her the question. he's been actually anticipating to hang out with her like they usually do. he hasn't seen her for four days and he's getting "whiny" as kaila says. so, he will invite her over.

lou🤍
babe
wanna come over??
i rly miss you .

kaila💜
hey lover boy
and yes i would love to.
i'll be there in ten :)

lou🤍
swag.  drive safe.
i love you!

kaila💜
i will
i love you too 💗

• • •

kaila rang the doorbell to the partridge house, and to her surprise it wasn't louis who answered, but it was her bestie issie.

"kaila evans!" she squealed then tackled kaila into a hug. kaila laughed.

"hello, issie par-" kaila was cut off from louis pulling his sister off kaila.

louis picked kaila up, and spun her around while she laughed. once he was done spinning, he peppered kisses all over her face as she giggled.

"okay lou, i saw you four days ago," kaila laughed before pulling her amazing boyfriend into a soft kiss on the lips.

louis groaned, "four days is too long."

"okay you little saps, you two are cute and i'm glad to see you. however, i will not put up with romance today, so i'm off to shopping. i love you both," issie said, blowing a kiss to the two lovers — making them laugh as their arms were around each other still.

when issie closed the door, louis took kailas hand and interlocked them - leading her to the kitchen.

"so what does mr. spontaneous have planned today?" kaila joked.

"mr. spontaneous plans on making pizza with mrs. -"

"ms."

"—spontaneous and then we could cuddle while watching our favorite movies," louis said with a bright smile anc jazz hands — making kaila fall even more in love with him.

"sounds like a plan," she said then kissed him on the cheek as he started pulling out the pizza ingredients.

• • •

one flour fight, and one too many pizza slices later — the pair laid on the couch together with louis' arm around kaila's little body as he pressed play on 'the little mermaid'.

his hands were running through kaila's damp hair from her shower in issie's bedroom — where she also stole sweatpants and louis gave her one of his sweatshirts he wore that morning.

it was twenty minutes in the movie, and louis couldn't hold the question in longer. he hoped kaila wouldn't be mad or even sad he asked — because he only assumed that they were about him. but he really needed that closure.

"hey, love?" he asked looking down at kaila, still stroking her hair. she looked up and him and muttered out a 'hm?'. he could help but think about how cute she is, so he placed a soft kiss on her lips that made her smile.

"what's up, lou?" she asked as her arms around him hot tighter.

"i was actually wondering this for a bit, but who were your songs about?"

• • •

• • •