𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

• • •

kailaevans has posted to their story!

• • •

IT WAS NICE being back in boston, for kaila. this was the town she grew up in, but more specifically sudbury, massachusetts. boston will always have a place in her heart, but it wasn't where she wanted to be. london was always the place for her. when she would turn 19 , she hoped she would already be living there permanently. however, she still wanted to keep her family close but that was impossible because london and boston were miles away. chris actually had become accustomed to london, and wants to move there too. but there's always that dilemma of leaving family behind.

kaila had just made her way off the plane, in jeans and a carhartt sweater. she didn't want people to see her puffy eyes either, so she concluded with having a pair of dummies adorned. paparazzi just started to webcast her in her own little bubble.

kaila started to panic, anxiety was rising as paps started to flood her ears with questions.

"are you dating, louis partridge?"

"any new music coming to us?"

"who was the newest ep about?"

kaila and her body guards (as requested by chris) pushed their way through and even tried shoving people out of the way.

"hey! hey! kaila over here. leave her alone!"

it was chris.

chris started jogging over, pushing paps that were in his way. once he reached her he started to apologize, wrapping his arms around his little sister shoulders.

"kai, i'm sorry," he started out of breath. "i should've known you'd get attacked, especially with your new big fame," he joked making kaila crack a smile.

"it's non of your fault, chris. you know how they are," kaila said tilting her head towards the stampede of paps being stopped by airport police.

the two carried on small conversation, and kaila avoided talking about new york. she didn't want chris to freak out or even scold her for not letting louis talk. once they reached the parking lot, chris helped kaila bring her suitcase and bags into the trunk.

once kaila was in the passengers seat, she took of cb her sunglasses not even caring if chris noticed the bags and puffiness. chris climbed into the drivers seat, taking of his sunglasses and boston red sox hat that kaila always teased him about wearing 24/7.