𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 - 𝘁𝘄𝗼

• • •

KAILA EVANS WAS KISSING LOUIS PARTRIDGE BACK. pent up feelings, but also unsaid feelings were put off because the two were lost in the kiss with each other.

louis pulled away, still teary eyed and holding her face between his two hands. "i love you, i swear i do. i just couldn't say it. please, please say something."

kaila was in tears still, holding onto his wrists that were still on either side of her face. but she was also giddy from the kiss. giddy. she looked down for a second to gather her thoughts, then she looked up at him with a smile that made him do the same.

"i love you, louis partridge. and i meant what i said about how i have loved you for a long time. i love you and that should be enough for me not to get in my head and back out," she said, making the two chuckle simultaneously.

and with just eye-contact and a smile, the two connected their lips once again.

• • •

@louispartridge_
after the premiere

liked by kailaevans, noahschnapp,  tomholland2013, and 1,464,883 others

liked by kailaevans, noahschnapp, tomholland2013, and 1,464,883 others

louispartridge_ this cast. this movie. thank you for all the love and support (especially @kailaevans, you go🤪)

view all 67,687 comments

issiepartridge ig my brother is a good actor 🥱
issiepartridge okay brother 🤏🏻

milliebobbybrown finally, dude !!! so proud of you louis!

william.franklyn.miller bangin movie mate, can't wait for your future!
louispartridge_ thanks king will 🤘🏼

kaila.luv STUNNING PEOPLE I SWEAR

kailaevans immensely proud of you, lou. you killed it!! i love you🤍
louispartridge_ i love you more 🤍
kaila.luv STOP ! THIS INTERACTION

loustan.47 THAT KISSING SCENE IS JUST CHEFS KISS!

• • •

"you really aren't trying to be discreet, huh?" kaila asked as he head laid on louis' shoulder. the two were cuddled up in blankets at 2am in kaila's hotel room since louis canceled his room to stay with her. to 'make up for his own stupidity'.

"well, if i love you, i want to express it. yeah?" he said before giving kaila a kiss on her lips, in which she kissed him with a smile. "so, i actually wanted to ask you something.."