𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 - 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

kaila was dreading this question, but knew it was coming sooner rather than later. with a heavy sigh, she didn't hold back.

"you. they were all about you, louis. and i should've told you sooner, but i don't know. there was a little part in my head that wished for you to never find out. fantasizing that whole thing is in the past now that i have you.
i'm sorry, lou."

kaila couldn't read the expression on his face, but he spoke up.

"so you're crazy, but it's not in a bad way is about me?"

kaila simply nodded, "mhmm"

"you made my heart break, but i know you weren't no mistake?" louis asked referencing to 'heartbreak hero'.

kaila nodded, sheepishly.

" so believeable, sadly it was just a mixed signal?"

"yes, lou," kaila sighed, not knowing what he got out of this — i mean she really just told him that those songs were about him.

"i wish i were her, that should be me making you smile?"

"mhmm" kaila nodded. she was getting tired of this.

"im tryna see past you, but i keep running into those damn eyes?"

"yes, partridge — what's the point here?" she asked, with a heavy sigh.

louis merely shook his head, "one more, one more."

"i hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me?"

"yes! which part of 'yes i wrote those songs about you' do you not understand?"

louis' face stayed stoic for a while, trying to portray that he was a bit mad — but after a few seconds he bursted out laughing.

"psh i just like making you annoyed, it's very cute," he said before wrapping his arms around the girl and pecking his girl on the lips. "but honestly, i'm sorry for being oblivious and i should've acted on my feelings earlier."

"wait, so you're like not concerned that i just confessed that i wrote all these sad songs about you?" kaila asked with furrowed eyebrows after she pulled away from their kiss.

louis shook his head, "we have each other right now, yeah?"

that made kaila smile, it wasn't what happened in the past or what will happen in the future — but it was now. and right now she was in the arms of the boy she loves.

• • •

@louispartridge_
kiss me more

@louispartridge_kiss me more

liked by william

liked by william.franklyn. miller, issipartridge, and 1,262,846 others

louispartridge_ the drinks were good @kailaevans 💜

view all 89,627 comments

• • •

it was the next morning. after the two got tired on the couch, they both moved to louis' room where they both slept peacefully. louis gave kaila his shirt to sleep in.

kaila was the first to get up, slowly opening her eyes — looking to her right and seeing her boy. his hair was slightly messy, as louis was barely a wild sleeper. his mouth was slightly opened, and the only sound coming out were soft snores. his arms were wrapped tightly around his girl, making her smile when he pulled her down as she tried to sit up.

kaila giggled, "louis, i'm going to do my morning routine. i'll let you sleep in."

louis groaned, his muffled speech coming through.

"no, we will do it together. five more minutes," he said, tightening his grip on kaila even more.

so kaila let him sleep for ten more minutes because she was feeling nice this morning, and later on they did their thorough morning routine. together.

• • •

@kailaevans
london boy

@kailaevanslondon boy

liked by louispartridge_, tomholland2013, and 2,364,784 others

kailaevans you're pretty @louispartridge_🦋

view all 97,523 comments

• • •

• • •