𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

KAILA WOKE UP feeling good, happy and overall perfect. she didn't know why, she fell asleep at two am last night and somehow she felt energized. then when she got up to open her blinds to let in the natural light in, she noticed her phone buzzing like crazy. there were multiple texts from millie and issie. she skimmed over the parts where the capitalized her name, but two texts from their group chat stood out.

hot girl shit😤🧚🏼‍♀️
millie💫, issie🔆, kaila🧸

issie 🔆
lola is gone

millie 💫
SHE BROKE UP WITH LOUIS PSHSHHS

issie🔆
APPARENTLY IT WAS A "ITS NOT
YOU ITS ME" SITUATION LMAOOO

kaila🧸
wtf. stop playin.
i call bs.
yk what never mind
GREENERS CAFE - ONE HOUR!

• • •

SITTING IN A CAFE , at a four person table alone was very uncomfortable for kaila

SITTING IN A CAFE , at a four person table alone was very uncomfortable for kaila. even though she knew people were coming, it was super awkward. she could hear the clinking of plates and utensils, and mindless chatter of the people within this cafe. it was decorated emerald green, with some gold and white which reminded her so much of slytherin - but minus the white part. she didn't want to seem like a typical teenager and go on her phone, but instead she fiddled with the ring on her finger. the ring .

kaila's london house - january 31 2019

"happy birthday dork!" louis yelled, once she opened the door. it was the day of her seventeenth birthday and louis surprised her on her front doorstep at eight am.

"aw, lou," she cooed while giving him a hug, taking the flowers from his hand and letting him inside. louis walked to the kitchen where he saw chris cooking breakfast.

"oh! what's up louis?" he said bringing louis into a bro-hug, making kaila roll her eyes. males.

"nothing much, just came to give her flowers and her birthday gift," he said smiling at kaila while chris nodded.

"why don't we go outside and i can give you your gift?" louis said, not wanting chris to see or interrupt the moment.

kaila nodded and followed and once they were outside her house, they stood near the flower wall that kaila worked so hard on. it was her favorite place outside of her house.