𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

• • •

SARA WAS APPLYING make-up to kailas face. it was only her under-eye bags because kaila didn't need make-up unless it was necessary for photo shoots. no one complained anyway, they just said she had natural good looks like her brother chris. louis and millie were both on her sides, getting themselves situated with hair and makeup as well.  it was early in the morning, like 7am early since they have so many interviews lined up. no one said anything, they were all too tired. the make-up artists respected that too.

once the trio were all done, their managers were waiting for them in the separate room of the press building that had many stations dedicated for the interviews and their agencies.

"hello, my loves! welcome to new york. i'm steven arch and i'm the press manager. i'll basically be along side your individual managers to guide you through today's agenda," the man named steven said. he was bubbly, even did 7:20 am he somehow had the energy someone would have at noon. "the first one up will be with seventeen magazine, it says here that you three will be playing seventeen questions. so, easy, right?" he asked the tired trio, who just nodded. then he beckoned them to follow him in an area set up.

the area had a long gray couch, and the hung up background was a pale pink. in front of the couch was a low glass table with three jars filled up with folded papers. probably the questions. then a man, with a shirt that said 'seventeen magazine' emerged from behind the camera.

"hello, i'm austin greer. i'm going to be the 'interviewer' of your video. i won't be talking, but if you have questions, i'm just behind the camera.." austin went on to give three instructions and how they could do this, then fifteen minutes later, they started.

"hello, i'm millie bobby brown."

"i'm kaila evans."

"i'm louis partridge, and we are going to be playing seventeen questions with seventeen magazine."

the three chuckled before being signaled they can start. kaila was sitting between the two, wearing a pale, colored and peale lined blazer dress with white boots.

 kaila was sitting between the two, wearing a pale, colored and peale lined blazer dress with white boots

millie was wearing a brown blazer with pale nude pants and nude shirt under her dark brown blazer. topping it off with small trendy glasses. louis was breathtakingly handsome once again, with a navy and royal blue floral button up, with black pants and air force ones. the three were easily the best looking people.

the seventeen magazine interview went by smoothly, only asking simple questions like 'what is your favorite movie?' (which louis and kaila responded with the notebook).

about four or three interviews later that consisted of games, they were about to enter the 'entertainment tonight' portion which kaila was scared for. it wasn't only 'e news' who wrote false and stupid articles about her, but 'entertainment tonight' also did. so, inevitably, she was scared she would be asked only straight forward questions. in this portion, she would be doing it solo, as well as millie and louis who will also be going separately.