𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

• • •

KAILA WAS BEING driven back from the outlets by scott, who put a blindfold on her. scott was to drive her back from shopping, to the house where all her closest friends are — chris is such a great planner even thought he wouldn't admit it.

"scott! where the hell are we going and why the hell do i have this shit on?" kaila whined, flailing her arms in attempt to hit him.

scott just chuckled , avoiding her question because he knew he would be so close to spilling the beans to her. throughout the whole car ride, kaila was getting impatient with him. almost about to pull a lady bird and jump out the car. almost.

scott finally pulled up to the evans' london household.

"alright sis, shut up we're here~" scott said in a sing-song voice. "wait and i'll go get you on the other side." kaila just grumbled in response.

"scott, i swear today is my birthday not my death day," kaila groaned while scott laughed as they reached the door. scott put the key in.

scott guided kaila through the dark house, to the kitchen where all her friends were. even ones from america!

"sis, take off the blindfold."

kaila did as she was told and immediately the people in her kitchen yelled.

"SURPRISE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!"

"HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH WHORE!"

kaila laughed, and started tearing up not even bothering to move from her spot. she saw, josh , matt, sofia, louis, issie, millie, and william. they all rushed over to her, giving a huge group hug. kaila eventually pulled away with tears on her face, she hugged each and every one of them tight.

when it came to louis, she hugged him longer than the rest. but he also held on longer to his favorite girl too.

"happy birthday, darling," he murmured near her ear. kaila smiled, pulling away from the hug, but holding onto his arms as she looked at him.

"thank you, london boy."

although it was basic, for the first time in six and half months, louis heard his favorite girl say his favorite nickname. and he loved it.

• • •

"happy birthday dear kaila, happy birthday to you!" everybody sang, as kaila stood behind not one, but three different cakes because everyone couldn't decide which one kaila liked best — as all the designs were in her pinterest account.