Jᴇᴏɴ Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ

I looked carefully at him and I frowned the moment I recognise him because it was Jeon Wonwoo, what the hell is he doing here?

~~20 MINUTES AGO~~

"Yaah, Arin didn't took her umbrella" said Jeonghan while coming down the stairs holding the umbrella in his hand

"Jinjja, but It's already raining, What to we do" said Joshua who was sitting on the sofa sipping his tea

"Joshua can you take this to her college" suggested Jeonghan

"Aaah, i wish i could but i am abit busy right now"

"Ok then what do we do now?" Jeonghan stood there thinking a way to take the umbrella to her

"To do what?" Wonwoo suddenly came downstairs from his room. Now Jeonghan know what to do.

"Yaah, wonwoo are you free right now" asked Jeonghan

"Yeah i am, what happened"

"Actually I need your help, Arin forgot to take her umbrella. So can you please take this to her" asked Jeonghan giving the umbrella to Wonwoo

"This girl always causes trouble" he mumbled

"But why only me Joshua is also there, one of you can go" wonwoo said

"Both of us are busy Wonwoo, just go" said Joshua

"Aishhhh, give me" wonwoo took the umbrella from Jeonghan and headed to the college.

"Jeonghan did wonwoo took extra umbrella with him" asked joshua

"Aaah, I forgot to give him another umbrella but never mind they will share it"

~~PRESENT~~

"Yaah, how can you forget your umbrella and go" asked wonwoo looking down at me, I wonder why hannie oppa send him with the umbrella

"Who knows that it was going to rain in the afternoon, and do you have only one umbrella with you?" I asked him, he cuss as soon as I asked him because he forgot to take extra umbrella.

"Let's go now" he said as if I was so willing to share the umbrella with him

"Wait, are we going to use the same umbrella?" I asked

"Why? We live under the same roof then why is it hard for you to share the same umbrella with me?" He asked me, making my mouth shut

"Alright then let's go" we started walking, our bodies were touching each other I tried my best to not touch him, the umbrella was not for two people it was for one person only and my other hand was getting wet, it was really uncomfortable and awkward for me to share the same umbrella and walk together with him.

We have never talk properly with each other, and I still don't know what kinda person he is. Maybe I should talk with him, but the question is will he reply properly to whatever I am going to asked? I was just wondering what to talk about, I suddenly feel a cold hand holding on my shoulder and pulling me, it was Jeon Wonwoo, he pulled me towards him as I was getting wet.

I freak out and didn't say anything and both of us were walking awkwardly, neither him nor I speak up and keep on walking.

The distance from my college to the house was only some 30 minutes but today i feeled like we were walking 3km by foot because we were not reaching home.

I was feeling so cold so I grapped my bag more tighter, "Are you really feeling cold, do you need my Jacket?" He sounded so nice today, and he also asked permission before giving his Jacket to me because he knows that I might just throw away if he give me without my permission

"No, No its alright, we will reach home soon" I just said no to his offer

"Have you ever dated a guy?" Whoa, he asked me out of nowhere about my dating life, I have a bad feeling now.

"What do you think, Wonwoo?" I asked him to make it more interesting

"I don't think you have ever dated anyone, because you don't know how to flirt with guys also" he said

"Yaah, Jeon Wonwoo, you are too much huh" i said giving him a glance

"I am just joking, By the way I am sorry for being rude with you all the time, I guess we haven't even introduce properly to each other also" I swear, he was giving me heart attack, first of all bringing umbrella and sharing together, offering his jacket, holding onto me so that i won't get wet and now talking nicely. Something is really wrong.

"Yeah, you and Seo Myungho never talked with me properly and left me wondering what wrong I did to both of you that you two are acting like this with me" I just said the truth

"Okay sorry for that, let's be good friends from today onwards, what you say" he suggested and give me a killer smile, wow, I know the reason why fans are so obsessed with him today. I must say that he is handsome, I wonder what happened with him and Myungho nowadays both of them are talking with me so nicely but I am happy that we are getting along well together.

"Sure, why not" I said, I suddenly remembered that his hand was still holding on my shoulder, I started blushing when i realised that i am walking with an idol, I am living those fans dream I should be proud of myself.

"Shall we go to a cafe, you wanna drink some coffee?" He asked and I just nodded my head as a yes and went to a small cafe, not many people were there. He went to order two cups of coffee and I went and seat on an empty chair.

I just hope this is not a dream, but what if i woke up suddenly on my bed, WOW

"How was your class" I snap out of my thought

"Boring as always" I rolled my eyes

"By the way, how did you get into art?" He asked

"Ohh that, I love art since childhood, I grew up as very lonely as a child and that's what got me into art, my father was a really busy man and I was alone at home most of the time. That's why I am this kinda person chatty, open minded and joking, I didn't had many friends except hannie oppa and Jae but both of them left one by one and drawing was the only thing left for me to do, I would stay at my room and draw this and that the whole day. Since then I decided to become an artist, I am planning to opened my own Art exhibition"

"Wow interesting story, Do you draw portrait of people also?"

"I have never tried drawing one but I promised myself that if I am going to draw someone then it will be that one important person of my life, I will draw him the first, that's one of my secret I am sharing with you Wonwoo" My dream is really that, I will drew only that person I will love eternally, whom I want to spend my life with.

Sir Ma'am your coffee is here, the waitress came with the coffee.

"Let's drink it fast wonwoo I have somewhere to go tonight" I said as I was hurriedly drinking my coffee, we spend too long here in the cafe because I was talking too much.

"It's okay drink slowly, but where are you going to go?"

"One of my friends house, Jae" I said

"Is Jae the one who came with you that day at fan signing?" he asked he remembered her, I am going to tell this to Jae she will be so happy

"Yes, Yes its that girl, she really likes you" I just said and was eagerly waiting for his answer

"Who doesn't love me" omg, I was shocked by his answer.

"Okay I am done, let's go back" I stood up

"Wait a minute" he said taking a tissue and his hand moved forward my lips and rubbed it with the tissue, Holy God

"Okay, we are done, Now let's go" he stood up and went to pay the bill, I was still standing there it was the first time a guy touch me bruhh. How can he just do that, can't he just say that to me I can do it myself.

"Arin, you coming" he was already outside

"Coming, Coming" I run out and we headed home together, the rain was stopped by now