Tʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ Dᴀʀᴇ

Okay so we all were seat up in a circle, Seungkwan keep an wooden cute table in the centre to spin the bottle, I just give a deep long breathe and hoping that the bottle won't end up pointing at me.

"You okay?" Asked Wonwoo as he saw me having a deep breathing like I am going to play for worldcup, I just nodded as an okay

"Alright everyone fastened your seatbelt I am going to start, and if you want to pass your
dare/the question remember that you are going to have two shots at a time" said seungkwan, I just told myself that no matter what dare/question I will get I am just gonna drink the soju no matter how many cups do I need to drink.

The bottle started spinning and it pointed at Wonwoo, oh yessss.

"I choose truth" said wonwoo

"Whom would you like to date among this three gorgeous girls?" Asked Hoshi, I was just hoping that he will say Jae.

"No doubt, Arin!!" said Wonwoo, the moment he said that I just looked at Jae.

"Oh wow that's cool Wonwoo" Jae said giving a thumbsup, she was really not okay and was faking it.

"Well, Arin someone is asking you for a date won't you give him your answer, for your experience Cousin" said Yoon Jeonghan with a grin.

"We are no match Cousin!!" I replied back, the bottle spinned again and it pointed at Seungcheol oppa.

"TRUTH" he said, I asked him the question this time.

"Well, oppa if Jeonghan oppa was not a gay and would have denied you, what would you have done back then?" Heejin and Jae widened their eyes, they probably didn't know that they were gay I guess.

"Mmmm...I would try to seduce him and make him mine no matter what, anyways there is no way someone will deny my proposal" he said confidently, everyone wennt like "Ohhhhh" I just nodded my head.

This time the bottle stopped at Jae, she choose truth, I just took the opportunity and asked her the question before anyone does.

"Jae, here is your question, Who is the member that you think you would spend your lifetime with or you see as a reliable husband??" I asked because I wanted Wonwoo to know that she will be best for him.

"Wonwoo, it's him because he is the only member in Seventeen that attracts me the most and I can see him as a very responsible husband" she said, I smiled widely because she was expressing her feelings. I looked at Wonwoo both of them were blushing, How sweet!!

"Another couple we got today, aishhh...what a day!!" said Seungkwan and I chuckled at his words.

"Arin who are you choosing among this handsome bachelor's next?" commented Hoshi which made everyone into laughter.

Everyone was choosing truth very wisely because that is more a level easier than dare, but then this Yoon Jeonghan came out of nowhere with his stupid opinion.

"Guys listen up, Everyone are choosing truth which is really boring, so from now onwards whoever will be chosen he/she have to do only dare alright" said hannie oppa, I was just sighing there, why don't he just keep his own opinion to himself?

"Very nice idea Yoon Jeonghan" said Hoshi, I looked at others and they were also sighing just like me.

"Okay, anyways lets continue" said Mingyu and he spined it again. Fuck, see it stop it me, when it is about something bad it always starts from me. I want to stop existing in this world right now.

"Okay, What do I have to do?" I asked looking at hannie oppa because he was the one going to give me the dare, I was feeling nervous I don't know why.

"Lay down and pretend you are a fish!!" said hannie oppa

"The heck-- I am not doing that, PASS" I said, how am I supposed to act like a fish infront of my crush, NEVER

"This is your first question no one is allowed to PASS their first question" said Myungho with a mocking grin, I know that he wanted to make fun of me.

"Alright then I am ready, give me a drink Dokyeom" he pass me a cup of soju and I drink it and pretend like a fish, I was feeling embarrassed but whatever.

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲???🙃

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗝𝗮𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲
𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀?🤔

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻
𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗼𝗳 "𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓"😌

!! 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲 !!🌚