Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ Rᴜɪɴᴇᴅ

"Jae please calm down, I know it's not easy" I finally went to Jae trying to calm her from this breakdown.

"What do you know? What is not easy? Everything is easy for you Arin, all the boys will be running over you like crazy. Atleast don't take Wonwoo away from me" That word stabbed on my heart, I know she was feeling terrible right now but I don't want anything to go wrong because of these.

"Don't blame her Jae, it's not her fault" Wonwoo shoot her, a laugh escape from Jae's mouth

"Can you see how my boyfriend is crazy over you!!!!" Jae please stop it

"For christ sake stop this Jae, I know it's my fault I take that but please!!! I don't want our friendship to be effected because of this, please don't act like this" I plead her, tears were flowing from my eyes. Why isn't Wonwoo doing anything

"My relationship is ruining here Arin and you are worried about our friendship when it's because of you?? You think that we will go to how we were before?? Do you think I can be with you when my boyfriend left me telling that he loved you from the beginning and mistaken me thinking its you?? You think that it will be easy for me to see you happy with your boyfriend when the reason behind my breakup was you?? ANSWER ME ARIN....WHY ARE YOU SO QUITE" Jae raised her voice cracking and in a crying mess, there was no answer in my hand right now.

I saw Jae leaving and I hurriedly went and grabbed her, by her hand, she looked back
"Please!!!" I begged her, she just shook her head slowly and left me behind.

My knees become weak and I collapsed, A warm hand came and wrapped around me and I rested in his chest.

"Sshh..... I got you, calm down baby" Myungho help me to stand up, as I was walking Wonwoo stood between us.

"Arin--"

"Let's talk later Wonwoo" I cut him off and left, I don't have the energy to talk with anyone right now. I wonder what had happened to Wonwoo, as I was walking I saw Minji with a smirk and I knew that she was behind all this and I am not gonna leave her for hurting My bestfriend like that.

You gotta pay for that Kim Minji, but Will Jae ever forgive me? She loved Wonwoo so much I know that very well and what Wonwoo did would have hurt her very badly.

"Arin baby look at me" Myungho said letting me seat on my bed.

"See, I know what you are going through right now and it's all Wonwoo's fault. He knew that you were already in a relationship, knowing that he did it which affected only his and Jae's relationship. He was digging his own grave, and don't blame yourself for all this alright" Myungho said placing a kiss on my forehead trying to make me feel better.

"But don't you think it's all my fault because wonwoo loved me and hurt Jae because of me" I  asked a stupid question to Myungho which made a bitter smile on his face

"Look at me, you are just overthinking ok. This is all a matter of fact, when there are two people in love there is always someone who is hurt and of course Jae deserve happiness everyone deserves happiness. You know that life is not only about happiness when there is Happiness, sadness follows. And just don't overthink" he concluded

"Now go to bed before you asked me a weird question, your question are the hardest to answer" he said which make me laugh

"Goodnight Myungho and thankyou for everything" I am so thankful to him, if he was not here then I would be feeling worst than this

"Anytime for you baby" after that he left and closed the door. I pulled my blanket and cover myself, I tried texting Jae but no reply.

Like who will reply also, she have the right to be mad at me  as I was the reason behind her sadness. The thought of she being sad because of me is hurting me, I hate myself.