Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Cᴏᴍᴇ Tʀᴜᴇ

"3.....2......1, I am taking it off" I took the cloth off. I opened my eyes slowly, what I saw in front of me was really unreal.

Myungho's P.O.V

We were getting ready for the surprised plan. I have been planning this for about a week and other members are helping me in decorating this hall, they were also holding a basket full of petals ready to spread it all over the room.

I am really nervous because finally today is the day where I am going to express my feelings to Arin, today is the perfect day that I was talking from before. I don't care whether she will deny my proposal or except it, but i will just say whatever is on my head and even if she denied me I will make her mine one day.

I am so happy that all my fellow members along with her friends Jae and Heejin are helping me out, they are confident and have been telling me that Arin will except me but I am just really nervous.

The door opened and she came in with a cloth on her eyes, I get ready myself. She was standing above the petals on the floor which make a route to mine and I was standing straight to her, above a heart shape rose petals.

She took the cloth off her and she was shocked to see me there holding a bouquet of roses, she was looking around in disbelief. I was just standing there smiling at her.

Arin's P.O.V

I saw that Myungho was standing just some distance away from him. The room was decorated very beautifully, my mouth was wide opened and everyone were standing on either side of that rose petal way which I was standing.

What's really happening out here?

"Jae, what the heck is going on??" I whispered shouted to Jae because she was the nearest to me.

"Your dream is coming true idiot, go ahead" she said with a wide smile. My eyes widened, Is this really happening?, Is this what i am thinking?.

I made my way to Myungho, who was standing there like a gentleman with a bouquet of roses on his hands, which is my favourite. I reach him, it was so awkward.

"Hey!!!" I said after that I was just looking here and there, omg why am i telling hey at this moment, Shittttttttt. I saw that he was smiling after I said hey.

"Yaah, Arin you don't have to feel awkward alright, just be yourself and now listen to me carefully" he said and he leaned on one knee infront of me, My eyes widened in shocked because it feeled so unreal.

"Yoon Arin, you know what? You make me crazy thinking about you. The day you came in this house you bring a whole new different light with you, which lightened up this whole house and our hearts. When Minji dumped me i promised myself that i will never fall for a girl because i was really hurt that time, but who knows that i will fall for you. I wanted to stop liking you the day i found out, because i find you so talkative and a chatty girl--" he stopped I just rolled my eyes playfully

"--but when i tried to know you, i found out that you are not how i think of. But i find that you are a really special and different from others, i just love you for Who you are and how you are. So Arin, you are already the reason behind my smile, will you let me be the reason behind yours??" Myungho was really being a boyfriend material there, I wanted to cry and the way he asked me out with that cheesy line makes me cry even more.

"Say Yes Arin!!!" Heejin yelled

"Accept him before I do" said Jae and wink at me.

"I would love you to be the reason of my smile Myungho" I said, he stood up and opened his arms for me. I just went and hugged him tightly because I wanted to do this from decades ago, I still feel like this is dream but this is the reality congratulations Arin Myungho is yours now. Yay

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Yelled hoshi and there was petals falling everywhere in the room, it feeled so nice. I was still in Myungho's arm.

I will never forget this special day because this is the best New year gift I have ever had in my life.

𝗢𝗺𝗴, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁

𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗠𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗻
𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿??

𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲
           𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁?