Wᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ Mᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

This time the bottle stop at hannie oppa, a great dare pop up on my head.

"Don't speak for half an hour" I said with a smirk

"Very nice idea Arin, you saved everyone of us from him" said Jun

"Let's move on" Dokyeom rotate the bottle, it stopped it Myungho.

"Let us check your phone for 5 minutes" said Seungcheol oppa, well not a bad idea.

"No way, PASS" after that he drink two cup of soju, he was the one who said no pass at their first try and now he is the one who is doing it, no one dares to stop him though.

*****

It was already 11pm at night and we were still playing, everyone were badly drunk because they did a lot of PASS except Me, hannie oppa, Woozi and Dokyeom. We were the only normal sitting there. Both Jae and Heejin were badly drunk and I was praying that Jae won't say any stupid thing like last time. HOSHI was also drunk and was trying to kiss Woozi like anything and Woozi looked really annoyed, I was just laughing at the scene.

"Let's end this now guys" I suggested but no one heard me and they keep on playing and it stopped it me. Before even asking the question I just did pass, I was going to drink but suddenly Myungho took my cup.

"Yaah, you are already drunk, give me back!!" I said but he shushed me by keeping his index finger on my lips, I became tomato red at the moment.

"Y-You....are not allowed..t-to d-drink when I-I am here.... alright" he said and drink it and was giggling all by himself, Oh my God!! Drunk Myungho look hot and cute.

"This is the last spin guys, HERE WE GO!!!" yelled out hoshi and it pointed at Myungho. Jeonghan oppa just smirk and give him the dare.

"Yaah, Myungho Kiss anyone near you" I was glancing at him because he was indirectly pointing at me, Please anyone but not me Myungho.

Then I could feel that someone was tapping my shoulder it was Myungho, he put his hand on either side of my shoulder and was staring at me, barely able to opened his eyes. I was blushing and looking at him. Oh shit!! He was coming near my face, I could hear his heavy breathe. I automatically closed my eyes, his lips were inches away from mine I could feeled it.

But my shoulder feeled heavy suddenly then I saw that Myungho was leaning on me, he looked really cute while sleeping there, I blushed more seeing that.

"Better luck next time!!" said hannie oppa, holding Seungcheol oppa and taking him inside the tent.

I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Well, let's go inside Myungho" I said, but he just grip me by my waist tightly, omg panic attack.

"Myungho??" I called and tried to go out from his grip but he was too strong.

"Let's just sleep here" he mumbled, he barely spoke that. I just smiled to myself, there was a showel near me, I took that and wrapped it around us and said goodnight to him and I leaned on his head and slwoly fall asleep.

*****

Myungho's P.O.V

I had a very bad headache as I woke up, I remember each and every scene from last night. No matter how much drunk i am, I don't forget anything about my action. I remember when Jeonghan hyung give me a dare to kiss Arin, and I didn't hesitate even a bit and went to kiss her, I also remember when she just shut her eyes closed. Which keeps on making me smile.

She was leaning on my shoulder and was having a good sleep. No one was awake I check my phone to see the time and it read 5:15 am, I took her in a bridal style and took her to the tent and lay her down.

I stayed there for a while staring at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her hair, her eyes, her lips everything was perfect. I just want to make her mine, I am just waiting for the perfect moment to express my feeling to her. Even if she will deny my proposal I won't stop caring about her, I don't care about anything as long as she is there around me. Just seeing her makes me happy.

"For how long are you going to stay up like that Myungho??" Someone was behind I turned around, it was Mingyu.

"So how long have you been there?" I asked, I was not surprised to see him.

"Mmm....ever since you took her inside" he replied, I just rolled my eyes.

"Myungho, I know how you feel for her from day 1 alright. So, stop playing this hard to get game and asked her out, I have notice that she also liked you from the past days. Take your chance before its too late" Mingyu said with an annoyed tone, he is my best buddy. He can read my face even though I dont say anything to him.

"Thanks for worrying but I am waiting for the right moment" I said back.

"Bro Now is the right time, what perfect moment are you waiting for?" Mingyu asked

"Just wait..." I said and wink at him

"Whatever, all the very best" after that he left. I kissed her forehead for the last time before I leave.

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗝𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵
𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻😂👄

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼
𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗻?

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗻?😩

𝗡𝗼, 𝗡𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗵𝗵𝗵....𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮✓✓
𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗨𝗡?🤺