KBS & SBS ɴᴇᴡs?

"FIRE FIRE!!!! Arin wake up???" someone started yelling and I instantly woke up from my bed.

"WHERE IS IT?? WHERE??" I screamed, and stood there looking around. Then I saw Jae and Heejin laughing at me. This Bitches.

"What the heck guys? Why did you came so early though I tell you not to be late" I throw myself back on the bed.

"Get your lazy ass up Arin, it's already 6:45 am!!!" Jae yelled and make me seat up on my bed.

"By the way How did you came in??" I asked sleepily.

"Of course through the Door bruhhh....or you expect us to climbed through the window of our idols house? No way, if we die here then Me and Jae's photo will be all over KBS and SBS news channel afterwards with a caption 'CRAZY FANS FOUND OUT DEATH AT SEVENTEEN'S YARD AS THEY TRY TO INVENT THEIR PRIVACY' those bitches might do something like that, and wouldn't that be too embarrassing??" Heejin concluded

"I don't wanna die virgin babes!!!" Jae said out of nowhere and we started laughing like psychopaths.

"Sometimes I wanna diassociate myself with
pervert people like you" I throw my pillow at her and walked to the bathroom.

****

"Only Jeonghan was there when we came here!!" Heejin said, We were walking downstairs

"Joshua and Seungcheol oppa wasn't there??" I asked and she nodded.

"Guys I look fine right??" Asked Jae looking at her mirror.

"We are here gentleman's!!!" I exclaimed as We reach downstairs and Everyone were walking here and there carrying things out to the car.

"Meet them, This is Jae and Heejin my bestfriends" I introduce them to their idols Seventeen and they bowed to eachother

"I heard that you two are huge fans of us??" Dokyeom asked with his sunshine smile.

"Yeah, I have seen Jae on one of our fansign!!" Said Wonwoo walking pass us. And that's when Jae pinch me, "He remembered me Babe!!!" She whispered to my ear, I envy this girl so much Jesus Christ.

"Alright so now let's go, we will do the introduction part after we reach our destination too. Seungkwan, Hoshi, Dino, Vernon and Woozi already headed to the camping area" Said Seungcheol oppa.

We went out taking our bags and all, and stood there holding our things.

"SO, 11 people and 4 cars???" Jae asked out loudly

"Myungho, Joshua, Wonwoo and I will drive, So guys seat wherever you want!!" Said the leader Seungcheol oppa.

"How are we supposed to just go and seat there??" Jae whispered to me and an evil idea came to my mind. I am sorry Jae for what I am going to do now

"Guys I have something to say--" I raised my hand, "Sure Go on!!!" Joshua said

"Jae said to me just now that she wants to be in the same car with Wonwoo!!" I shouted and I can hear Jae cussing right in my ears.

"That's also at the seat near the driver's!!!" Heejin added and both of us were trying to hold our laughter. "You two gotta pay for this" Jae whispered to us.

"If you want then you can Join me here Jae, I don't mind" Wonwoo exclaimed from the car, his hand Swinging on the window, Jae was really happy alright!! Our plan did work.

"I will join you guys I guess" Jun said and headed towards their car, "Even me I will join!!!" Heejin this clever girl took the chance and went to them. I can see that Wonwoo opened the door for Jae like an gentleman and I stood there feeling so lonely left out by my friends.