Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ!!!

I woke up but I was not outside sleeping with Myungho, I was sleeping inside the tent. Could it be that Myungho took me in?

The probability of him taking me in = Impossible event, SO it's not him, Maybe i walk in myself.

"Arin are you awake?" Jae came in suddenly

"Yeah, I just woke up now" I replied

"Alright that's great, everyone are packing things to go, you also wash up fast and started packing ok" she said and she turned around to left but I called her

"Jae??" I called

"Yeah? What happened?" She asked

"Actually, i am sorry about last night....When wonwoo....." After that i stop, I had to apologize her because i am really not interested in Wonwoo, she came and seat near me and hold my hands.

"Silly girl, look at me....Why are you apologizing me? It was just a truth/dare game, he was just telling his opinion. So don't worry Alright" she said, i was relieved that she is not sad about that.

"I am going to help Heejin packing her things, you also come out fast" after that she left. I also move out and dress up myself, after that i went out ready to go

"Good morning!!" It was Myungho he waved and wish me, Now my day is going to be a perfect day. I went to the car to put my small bag, then someone suddenly came up.

"How Did you sleep last night?" It was Mingyu

"Good as always" I replied, I wonder why he was asking.

"Do you know who took you inside?" He asked, I shook my head. Then he came near my ears and whispered

"Your upcoming boyfriend" I didn't get him, I stood there confused. He just wink at me and left.

"Okay everyone, let's go back if you all are ready!!" said Hannie oppa

"YESSSS!!!!" Everyone shouted, it was a great time here camping for 1 night though it was not long. Spending time with beautiful and fun loving friends for one night is the best thing. Now it was time to go.

Though I was unable to tell Myungho about my feeling, I am happy that we became much closer than ever before. I am just hoping for the best.

_____x_____x______x_______x_______x_______x______

It's been 3 months ever since we parted from each other, that camping night was the last night we spend time together. Lately, Seventeen members have been very busy because of their full schedule, after their new album have been released they go for concerts and fansign's, they have been living in pledis building ever since that.

They barely come home, it's been 2/3 weeks since they didn't came home, I am mostly alone at home or spending my time at library. Heejin and I used to meet only during our class and Jae and I barely chat/talk on phone, since she is regularly going to work.

And I have a got a good news too. Heejin and Jun have been in a relationship since last month, they really look good together as a couple because one is really talkative while the other barely talk, I just wish to see them together till the end.

And yeah, you might be thinking what happened between the rest four of us?

Nahhh, nothing romantic happened in this past months. My exam just finished last week and I am not seeing Myungho for more than a month but hannie oppa said that they are gonna come tonight here.

It's 31st December today, so they are gonna come here to celebrate new year with me, I even called Jae and Heejin for tonight. So, we all will be meeting up after 3 months, it will be fun.

I heard the main door unlocking, I run towards the door to see who was it. It was Seventeen members, I just run and hug hannie oppa because I missed him alot even though he used to trick me alot. He hugged me back

"How have you been doing little sister??" he asked with his angelic voice

"It was really boring alone at this big house, and will you guys be going again?" I asked.

"No we won't go again, we will be staying here only, but busier" he said going to the sofa, everyone was laying here and there. They had a hard day even when it is the month of holidays. My eyes just meet Myungho, which put a wide smile on my face.

🚪TING!!!TONG!!!🚪

Someone rang the door bell, and I knew that it was Jae and Heejin.

"Hello, welcome" i said with a loud voice as i opened the door, Jae and Heejin were not alone. I mean a guy was there and it was Jun.

"Woah, what is Jun doing with you?" I asked looking at the couple

"I went to pick her up at her place" said Jun looking at Heejin's eyes, heejin pinch his cheeks with a UWU voice.

"I really miss you Sweetheart" Jae came in hugging me

"I miss you more Sweety" I hug her back, we all went back inside. Hannie oppa, dokyeom and Joshua were cooking incharge, Hoshi and Seungkwan were decorating the dining table. And Heejin and Jun were being so lovey dovey, Jae and I just rolled our eyes seeing that.

"Arin any special news??" Asked Jae placing the plate at the table.

"What you mean by Special??"

"I am talking about your Myungho, Man, Did you talk with him in this past 3 months when he was away??" she asked

"What do you think sweety???" I asked back

"He might even forgot that a girl name Arin exist babe, it was only 3 months but yeah" she said, she was being sarcastic, i just rolled my eyes at her answer.

*****

So, hannie oppa asked me to go to the kitchen to take the fork and spoon as he forgot to take that with him. I went inside and bring it out, but as I came out no one was there I wonder where they all vanished at the same time.

"Jae, Heejin???--" I called out but no one responded.

"--Guys if you are planning to scare me then I am not an easy one alright" I said but my voice just echoed through the house.

"Yaah--" i shouted then someone from behind put a cloth on my eye and tied it, I wasn't able to see anything. She then hold my hand

"Now just follow me alright, don't asked anything" she said, it was Jae.

"Where are you taking me Jae, and put this cloth away from me!!" I shoulted as I was following her

"No questions please" she said and i just stop asking her any questions and followed her. We were going upstairs, I was aware of my each step, so that i won't collapse. We were just walking and walking and finally stop.

I could here the sound of the door being opened, and she took me inside that room. My sixth sense were working very well even though my eyes was closed by a piece of cloth. She let me stand somewhere and let go of my hand.

"JAE...Where are you?" I asked

"Opened the cloth on the count of 3, alright Arin" I heard Dokyeom's voice.

"Ummm... okay" I said bluntly