Part 2

Each ticking second made shivaay more nervous, not about the money, not about the embarrassment he just had, not even about the guest who was seated for his wedding, but it was about her. Will she agree to marry him?

Shivaay's Pov

Will she agree to marry me? if not today some other day? What would she think of me, maybe a man of low integrity? Will she think that I'm marrying her just because Tia ran away? Partly that's true, I should have shown some spine. Please please god, just don't show your anger on my marriage. If I get married to Anika, then I'm ... yeah I'm gonna donate 10 cr, not just that.. I'm gonna treat her like a queen. Oh shivaay ... what are you doing.. a deal with god? 

----------- meanwhile dadi in Tia's room______________

Dadi: Rudra, go call Anika here,

Rudy: Are you gonna ask her to cancel the wedding arrangements dadi?

Dadi: No, we are gonna get ready for the wedding in few mins. And for that, I need your help

Rudy: But dadi , Tia ran away, are we gonna ... no dadi no...please don't make me sit in the mandap wearing the bride dress.. I'm not gonna do that. I never thought something like this would happen...(Dadi pats him on the cheeks)

Dadi: Can you stop the non-sense and call Anika here?

Rudy: Haan... I got afraid dadi(smiles childishly)

Meanwhile, Anika enters the room and everyone is tensed.

Anika: What happened dadi, is everything alright? why are we gathered here?

Dadi: Don't you see that something is wrong here in this room?

Anika (looks around the dressing room):  mm.. oh my god.. I asked those decorators to add some more light here.. does it look dull? 

Dadi: That's why I ask you not to talk much with Rudra.. see, the bride is missing and you are worried about the decoration in this room.

Anika (Shocked jovially): ran away?

Rudy: Haan didi... I have the letter as well, I will show it later( giggles that he got rid of Tia someway)

Dadi: Chup.. your brothers' wedding is in turmoil and you are cracking jokes here. Everyone leave!!! makes sure that no one knows about this. And Anika I would like to talk to you alone.

Everyone leaves except for pinky, Anika, and Dadi.

Pinky:  Forgive me, Anika, if I somewhere I hurt you in my past. I might have done that out of foolishness but as a mother, I will do anything to do for my son's happiness.

(Anika was totally clueless on why she was talking all those words,)

Anika: Auntyji, I am not sure why you are asking me for sorry. I don't remember you hurting me, even if it had happened I would take that as I would take my mother's words.  I'm in debt with this family for all that Oberoi's have done. And Auntyji I wouldn't even imagine Shivaay's marriage getting stopped. (she had tears)

Pinky: I know, you can never even dream of harming someone. I didn't mean that Shivaay's marriage stopped because of you. But for the good of god, it is now known that Tia is not the girl. ...(Pinky cries while Dadi interrupts)

Dadi: Pinky, stop crying and leave us alone for some time. ( Pinky leaves)

Anika: Dadi, do you think I would be the reason behind this? (weeps)

Dadi: Don't be a foolish girl, I think you listen to entertainment news these days, isn't it? (with a sweet smile on her face) They write anything they want, and if Tia runs hearing all that then I think it's better she ran. But I don't think Tia ran because of that. Now let's think about what we can do. Shivaay will get married right here, as we mentioned earlier but the bride will be different.