Part 11

Shivaay's POV

I have been pretending to write emails which I'm clearly not doing. I have a set of eye's on me which possibly could swallow me alive. It has been an hour since she threw her luggage over my mattress, hmmm.. correction our mattresses, since then she is killing me with her piercing look. I have been waiting for her to retire to sleep which looks uncertain. To initiate a conversation with her is undoubted the worst idea yet I went for it.

Shivaay: Do you have any idea of sleeping? Before you answer... I think my sleep is very important to me and I have an important meeting tomorrow(of course not).

Anika:  How could you think of sleeping peacefully after ruining someone's life.

Shivaay: Here you begin again. What ruined? what did I possibly do? I just married you, nothing more than that.

Anika: what could be more dangerous than to get married to you.

Shivaay: You have all the time, go-ahead I will be listening but why don't we have this session tomorrow? I'll have time, you will have some more words for me. But for today I'm done being bad man, I'm gonna rest. It's is your wish to rest or shout or do whatever you want. ( Puts earbuds and sets off to sleep)

Anika: ahh..(She sits on the couch for some time and then sleeps over it)

MORNING

Shivaay is the one to wake up early and gets ready.

Shivaay's Pov

Isn't she cute while sleeping, aww!! she is. I know it has been hard for her but I will try my best to persuade her. Let me not wake her up.

At the dining arena,

Gauri: Shivaay bhaiya! up so early?

Shivaay: Yeah, I have some calls early thought it would be best to take them from the office environment.

Gauri: How is Anika didi?

Shivaay(smiles): well you should guess, the husband is leaving early so certainly the wife is still mad. Kidding, she is sleeping. Btw don't tell her about the truth

Gauri: But she already knows it Bhaiya

Shivaay: yeah she does most of it. You are among the few people who she used to feel comfortable around and now after all this chaos, she is mad at us. She would be in need of a friend... Check if she eats properly or not

Gauri: I'm sure one day she will love you than you do

Shivaay: yes, she did in the past ( leaves from there)

SOMEONE KNOCKS ON THE DOOR

Anika: come in (wakes up and stands)

Rudy: Anika bhabhi, (hesitates)

Anika(sad smile): I thought you were different rudy, I saw you the same way I saw my Sahil. 

Rudy: we love you the same way bhabhi. It's just the name of the relationship that changed not us.

Anika: But you changed when you hid the truth from me, you proved to me that you are just Shivaay's brother.

Rudy(hugs and cries on her shoulders): no, I was selfish. I wanted you to be my brother's wife, I wished, I prayed, and when it happened your memory was gone bhabhi but then I didn't want to push you away. I thought you would not talk to me if ... 

Anika: Let's not talk about it. 

Rudy: Come let's go have breakfast bhabhi...

Anika: I'm not hungry, please don't wait for me.