Part 5

Anika(feeble): Dadi... I'm fine. In one week I will get fit and we can re-start Billu sir's wedding plan again.

Oberoi's : whattttttttttttt

Shivaay: Are you crazy? Do you want to send me to jail?

Anika: when did I talk about it?

Rudra: marrying someone while still being married to another person is a punishable offense bhabh... (Om shuts his mouth)

Security: Sir, a lady is standing outside, she claims to knows you. She is not leaving...

Shivaay: What's her name?

Security: Gauri.

Shivaay: I know no one by that name, please ask her to move.

Security: Ok sir, and sir I forgot!.. she gave you this purse, she claims it is yours.

Shivaay: yes, it's mine. ( he opens and checks his valuables). Nothing is missing, I will go look at her by myself. 

Everyone leaves Anika as per Shivaay's order. Anika is really confused at all the events that took back in there. Firstly she has no clue why she is in Shivaay Singh's room instead of her house and secondly what Rudra blabbered is spinning her head but her medicines put her to sleep.

Shivaay: aap

Gauri: I... I wanted to know how your wife is? Is she better now?

Shivaay: She is now recovering fast, and thanks to you. I forgot you because of the whole situation. ( He takes a cheque and writes 2 million in it and hands it forward to her). I can never put any price on life but this is a small gift for helping us, please accept and let me know if you want anything more or anything else.

Gauri:  No, like you said I would never get a price for saving a life.

Shivaay: No no, please take this. Or ask me anything ... I can't do enough for saving my wife's life. Please ask something. Shivaay Singh Oberoi cant be in debt ( Gauri laughs )

Shivaay: Did I make a joke?

Gauri: no no absolutely not. Just like how you can't be in debt to someone for a random act, I can't take money from you. I hope you understand.

Shivaay: that is not a random act, 7 cars passed before you and not one did stop.

Gauri: I don't know how to react, but I can't stay here so I just came here to give you your purse.

Shivaay: Why is that? Can I get your address, once my wife has recovered we will visit you, at least that?

Gauri(nervously): I don't live in one place, I run from one place to another. Three months back I saw a cruel murder and I went ahead to court as a witness. But it looks like the one who did that murder is a big hand, so they are trying to eliminate me at any cost. Anyway.. 

Shivaay: Did you report to the police? 

Gauri: I did, but even they are afraid of him.

Shivaay: So? Do you just run?

Gauri(laughs):  Rules are made and bent by few people.

Shivaay: See, I don't know if I can offer safety at your place but I can surely offer protection at my place until things ease down there. Please will you stay at our place here? Please before saying no, just think once more, you need not run, you can just do your work from here and all these guards you see outside right? they will be here protecting you. This is a small return that I can do for saving my wife.