C36

Sonics P.O.V

"C-C36..." She mumbled her face deep red. I blushed as well.

"Nice to know.." I chuckled and she blushed even more.

"C-can you walk me home it's getting late!" She exclaimed tugging on my arm.

"Alright well night guys I'm gonna walk her him. Everyone went their separate ways and I walked Ames home.

"So can I come in?" I softly spoke looking in her eyes.

"Of course!" She smiled and blushed letting me in.

"I'll be back!" She quickly ran up the stairs and I took a seat on the couch.

Finally, she came back down the stairs with footie pjs. I laughed and she giggled sitting next me. I pulled my white T-shirt over my chest.

"So what do you wanna do?" She said getting closer to me. I blushed and wrapped my arm around waist.

"I don't know princess depends what would you like too do?" I whispered in a husky voice. Her face was as red as Knuckles blushing so hard I left her speechless.

"You trying to seduce me?" She pouted making a cute face.

"Maybe depends!" I chuckle and she smacks my shoulder.

"Sonic keep your stuff in your pants." She giggled.

"Hmm depends can you keep yours in the footie pjs?" I chuckled more starring at the part where it was unzipping at her chest.

"Eh!!" She squealed pulling it up.

"Anyway.." She sighed.

"Would you like to stay and watch a move?" She asked.

"Of course I will what movies ya got?"

She pointed to the top shelf across the room.

"You pick a movie and I'll make popcorn!" She said strutting her way to the kitchen. I could help but watch how she made her hips bounce said to side. Her ass looked to tender and plump to squeeze. I reached my hand to have a touch then I went for more I clutched the left one I gave the other one a playful smack.

"SooOOONIC!!!!!!" She yelled slapping me across the fast.

"Ow ow ow ow!!" I whimpered in the corner holding my left cheek.

"D-don't d-do that!!!!" She blushed.

"Sorry Ames.. It looked like it needed a squeeze especially with that mean as walk!" I smirked.

"Trying to impress me hmmm?" I rose my elbow and she blushed more.

"W-well at least I didn't grab your ass!!" She pouted.

"Come on I know you like it.. In fact I bet you want more.." I wrapped both my arms around her whispering in her ear. She blushed closing her eyes softly bitting her bottom lip.

    I pulled her for a deep passionate kiss.

"Mm!" She wrapped her arms around me. My hands sled around her hips down to her firm ass. I gave it a tight squeeze. I saw her blush more when I took her bottom lip and sucked on it. Slowly she parted her lips and I sled my tongue and started tasting hers.

"Oh Sonic.." Ames panted pulling away.

"Yes?" I purred kissing her neck down to her collar bone.