Girls Admey

Sonics P.O.V

"Hello! Sonic please take a seat next to Miss Amy Rose." Mrs. Vanilla said. I noticed that the new girls had uniforms on. Shadow looked at me mouthing.

"What the hell what's with all these hotties?" I wanted to laugh but I took my seat to a girl named Amy. I caught her glancing at me. She blushed looking away then I smirked taking out a piece of paper.

"Hi my Name is Sonic the Hedge hog and your beautiful name is Amy Rose?" I wrote and passed it to her with a smile. She smiled back reading the note. She wrote with a pink pen and passed it back to me.

"Yes that is correct I'm from the girls academy school." Was what she wrote.

"I hope their is no passing notes.." Mrs. Vanilla said looking at me, but as soon as she turned her back I started writing again.

"Could we meet up after school?" I wrote and passed it to her quickly. She secretly read it, and quickly wrote back then passed it to me.

"Sure here's me number! (401)-207-4456 (do not I repeat do not call this number) give me a call. " I smiled at her and she blushed.

I kept staring at her hair and her eyes. Then I glanced down to her thighs and her breast.

"Not bad.." I thought. Soon the bell rung and I stood up and walked to my next class. Suddenly I felt someone lightly grab my hand.

"U-uh Sonic could you show me to your next class!" Amy said with the cutest blush on her face.

"Sure-" I was interrupted by Mrs. Vanilla.

"Sonic you wouldn't mind Showing her around the school! She's from Girls Academy.

"No I wouldn't at all." I smiled and held her hand.

"I'll start with the basement." I said with a smirk.

"But I think we should start with the top floors!" She said as I dragged her down stairs.

"Yea but I wanna get to know you better!" I smiled and she blushed.

"Fine only for a couple minutes. Minutes turned to hours. We were laughing and joking around. She had a wonderful personality and she was really pretty.

"So what do you like in guys!?" I asked.

"I love green emerald eyes and tall and handsome.." As she talked we stared into each other's eyes. I leaned in half way and her Rosey cheeks took the other half. Finally, our lips meet. I held her close brushing back her strawberry hair.

"Hey!!!" I heard a familiar voice shout.