Be My First

Sonic's P.O.V

As teenagers we have hormones I always thought I could deny it..but when I met Ames every night I think about it.. Being her first. Making love too her. She'd also be my first.

"May I?" I asked. She nodded. I slipped off her shirt.

But it looks like I have to wait once again to have her to myself.

"Ms. Amy may I come in!!?" "Oh um give me a sec!!!" She through me off and put her shirt opening the door.

"Hey Cream haha what brings you here!!" She greeted. "I came to have tea with you me and cheese!!" She cheered with a big smile.

"Hey Ames I'm gonna head out.." I smiled at her and peaked her cheek with a kiss and headed out the door.

"Sonic!" I felt her arms wrap around me from behind.

"Don't... Don't go.. I mean I know we were.." "I'll stay.." I stopped. She squeezed me and I blushed feeling her breast press against me.

"Sonic is joining us for tea!"

"Mr. Sonic and Ms. Amy...a Mrs? She asked looking at Amy. "Oh we aren't married we are just dating!" She explained.

Amy's P.O.V

It felt good telling someone we were in a relationship. After we had our two hour tea party Sonic anxiously escorted them out.

"Now where were we" He purred wrapping his blue strong arms around me. Softly I gave him a soft kiss.

"Not tonight.." I whispered. "Mm?" His sounds were muffled while kissing my neck. I frowned as his eyes met mine.

"Ames whats wrong.." He cuffed my cheeks seeing tears roll down my cheeks

"Sonic I.."