Sunset

Hey Guys!! I need some more comments!! I wanna know how my first lemon Sonamy story is!! Good or no good

Sonics P.O.V

"Man it's alright Sunset..." I said looking out into the horizon.

"Yeah it's really pretty though look at the sky! The colors are blue and pink she said with a smile looking at the sky.

"Look do you see that heart with the pink and the blue mixing?" I said also pointing.

"Holy shit!!!" Knuckles said ruining the moment.

"The sky is falling!!" He shouted.

"You buffoon what the hell is wrong with you!!" I said.

"Gosh I was just playing a prank..." He said crossing his arms.

"With you I can't tell.." I said.

"What is that suppose to mean!!!" He shouted.

"Boys calm down... Sonic could we talk.." I Amy said.

"Yeah sure!" I said. We walked out of the the water into sand. Yes we can finally be alone, I thought. We walked where their were a few Palm trees and coconut tree.

"Who was that girl looking for you?" Amy asked sitting with me under the plan tree.

"My ex Sally.. She hasn't gotten over me.." I said relaxing.

"I see.." She said snuggling in my arms. I blushed wrapping my arm around her hip.

"It's so romantic and peaceful here..." She said with a soft voice closing her eyes.

"Your so warm and soft..." She said purring softly. I joined in with a deeper purrs as we snuggled under the tree.

When it became dark we headed back were everyone else was.

"Hey guys where were you!!" Tails said as we looked at everyone in a circle.

"Oh just talking about....stuff.." I awkwardly said.

"What are you guys doing.." Amy said as we joined the circle.

"Oh just a classic game of truth or dare you wanna join?" Rouge asked.