Last day

Sonics P.O.V

"Bye mom!! Manic and Sonia!! I'm going off to school!!" I said slamming the door dashing out the door.

"Finally the last day of school!!" I said to myself.

"Hopefully Sally won't be all over me.." I thought as I arrived at school.

"Sonikku!!!" Sally jumped on me. "Ugh!!! Get off!!! I don't like you!!!" I yelled dashing away from her.

"Hey that's not how you treat a lady!!" Sliver said meeting up with me.

"She's not a lady it's a squirrel.." Shadow said with a smirk.

"Hey guys!!" I said and laughed at Shadows joke.

"Wow you called her an it!" Knuckles said chuckling.

"Sonic!! Your gonna be late for class!! And I know you didn't pack lunch!!" The two tailed fox said shoving his way through the crowed.

"Hey little buddy!! And how didn't you know I didn't bring money?" I asked.

"Sonic... We all know you don't pay cause your always broke.." Tails said chuckling.

"Haha..." I said scratching the back of my head. "That's true you know me to well..." I said opening my locker and putting my lunch in it.

"I don't think we need books it's the last day of school.

"I can't wait to be a senior next year!!" Knuckles said excitedly.

"I just can't wait for this day to be over.." Shadow said leaning against a locker.

"I can't wait to see my beautiful Blaze!!" Sliver said with lovey dovey eyes.

"You mean that girl from another school?" Knuckles questioned.

"Yeah I heard theirs a lot of hotties from the girl academy.

"Really?" I said with the thought of a beautiful girlfriend.

"If it's true then we gotta go their. Sliver is it in town?" Knuckles asked.

"Dimwit it's a private school it's gonna be out of town." Shadow said.

"Who you calling dimwit!!" Knuckles said angrily.

"Don't be a hothead!" Tails chuckled.

Then the bell rung. Shads and I were in the same class.

"Alright faker ready to race?" Shadow said challenging me.

"You bet!!!!" I yelled racing down the hall.

"Can't bet me blue!!" He was already in front of me and into the class room. When I raced in. Their were a room full of girls.