Summer Time

Sonics P.O.V

After School ended Sliver had the idea of going to the beach.

"I hope Sonic is not to scared of the water!"Knuckles said chuckling. Amy just giggled.

"Sonic, why are you scared of water!!" Amy asked.

"I'm not scared just don't know to swim." I answered.

"I see.. It's about time someone teaches you!" Blaze said.

"You Cat like you can swim!!" Rouge said.

"Who said I was gonna teach him..." She shrugged.

"Are you guys talking about the beach!!" Tails said.

"Yea but you gotta have a date!" Sliver said teasing him.

"A date!!!" He said pouting.

"Alright I think I can find one." The little freshman said.

"I'm gonna have to find one too.." Amy said turning her back on me playfully.

"Hey.." I said with a soft voice grabbing her hand lightly turning her around to face me.

"I'll be your date.." I said staring into her eyes.

"Sonic..." Her face was full of glee.

"If you say so I accept.." She smiled. "Here we go lovely dovey all over again.

"I wish Sliver could be like that..." Blaze said dazed.

"I wish Knuckles could be like that..." Rouge said also dazed.

"Are they together.." Tails whispered to Knuckles.

"It's just the beach... Now if we wanna get a good spot we gotta hurry!!" I said changing the subject.

"Alright.." Everyone said. We spilt with the person we were taking to the beach. I went with Amy as we were walking to her house. I took her hand once the others weren't looking. She blushed looking at me.

"Do wanna keep it a secret?" She asked I shook my head.

"No just.. They get all crazy about it.. You know?"

"Yea.." She answered.

"So you do want to be together?" She asked.

"I don't know that kiss meant something to me.. I wasn't sure you wanted to be with me.

" I said. "I'll think about it.. I just got over a break up she said looking down.

"Are you alright?" I said lifting her head as we stopped.

"Y-yea I'm fine.." She said as we looked into each other's eyes again.

"Our eyes keep meeting Ames.." I said as her cheeks turned Rosey. I leaned in wrapping my arms around her curved hips meeting with her lips. Their was the tinniest gap between us then is when I said.

"I hope this makes up your mind.

Then our lips touched as I held her closer. We kissed as if no one was watching. I peeked my eye opened to catch a glimpse of her Rosey cheeks. Her arms wrapped around my neck. This kiss was feel of passion. Luckily we were in front of her house. As the kiss went deeper and our lips entwined she played with my messy quills. Then, as we parted she smiled.

"Sonic I do want to be with you.." Her soft voice said stroking my neck. I smiled back.

"I do to Amy.. I really like you.." I said as she blushed.

"R-really!"

"Yes.." I chuckled.

"Comein!! we gotta get some beach stuff together." She said dragging me inside.

"Alright!" I said as I closed the door.

"Do you live alone Ames?" I asked looking around.

"Yes.. My parents passed on."

"I'm sorry-"

"don't be it's fine..." She said keeping a smile on her face.

"You wait here! And I'll go upstairs to get my stuff!" She said going up the stairs.

After everyone got their stuff for the beach Amy and I meet everyone their. Tails came bring Cream with Vanilla.

"Ah so Amy was the girl you were passing notes too!" She teased.

"Haha sorry about that!" I said as I waited for Amy to finish changing.

"Are you ready Sonic!!" She said. "Yep!!" I said as she walked through the changing door.

"Wow Ames you look Hot!!" I said checking her out.

"Really you like it..." She said twirling around in her bikini.

"Yes I do!" I said smiling come on let's join everyone else.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time. I saw Shadow stealing Slivers Sun umbrella.

"Ah that's better.." He said. Tails and Cream were building a sand castle.

"What are we gonna put for a star?" Tails asked.

"Cheese!!!" She said putting him on top of the castle.

"Let's go over here!!" Amy said as I helped put our chairs down.

"Ah now I can tan!!" I said as I relaxed.

"Oh alright I'm gonna go swim with Blaze: she said. I couldn't help but watch her walk away in that bikini.

"Damn her ass is so fine.." I said.

"What was that Sonic you like my ass!" Knuckles said shaking his butt in my face.

"Not you Dumbass!!" I said kicking him in the sand.

"Sonikku!!!"Sally yelled running to me.

"Not this psycho path..." I groaned.

"Damn she is flat...." Sliver said.

"What do you expect from a squirrel.." Shadow said. I dashed in the water to Amy's side.

"Ah that waters Cold I said as I fell on top of Amy under the water.

"Sonikku?" Sally said running past us.

"Sonic!" Amy said as we popped our head out of the water.

"I was trying not to get my hair wet!" She said.

"I think it looks good wet and it smells like strawberries." I said. She just splashed me.

"Ames don't play hard to get!!" I said splashing her too.

"Guys look out theirs a huge wave!!" Tails said. We both looked back.

"Made you look!!!" Knuckles said with half his buddy in the sand.

Hey guys make sure u check out the profile pic!! I put time into it and this by far the longest chap