The Mission

Amy's P.O.V

"Why did Sonic leave so suddenly.." I whispered to myself.

"He isn't seeing another woman!!" I freaked.

"No I trust him.. Right?" I second guessed myself.

"I have to see for myself!" I said dressing in camouflage suit.

Packing my binoculars I was headed out the door. I snuck around bush to bush following Sonic to his way home. Then I stepped on twig. The echo of snapping twig was so loud That Sonic turned around. I dived for the bush making even more of a louder noise.

"Hello?" He walked over to the bush.

"Someone following me?" He asked looking through the bush. I panicked and pocked him with a twig.

"Ugh my eye!!" He hollered stepping away.

After the coast was clear I went on with my mission looking through the windows with my binoculars.

"Hey I'm home!!" I heard Sonic yell.

"So he's living with someone..." I took note.

"Your back!!" I saw the beautiful blue hedgehog running to Sonic.

"Why Sonic... You jerk... Damn if he hadn't have left I would have let him have sex with me!!! Ugh I hate boys!!" I ran back home crying slamming and locking my door. Blocking everyone on my contact list I cried my eyes out until I feel asleep.

I know short but I promise next one longer