I Only Love You

Correction~ not a blue hedgehog u know the color of Sonia right!?

Sonic' P.O.V

'Hey Ames goodnight!' I sent her the text getting ready for bed.

"Sonic!! Get your dirty underwear!!" My sister Sonia yelled.

"Alright!! Shut your trap!!" I shouted back getting my underwear out the bathroom.

"That's weird.. She usually texts me back.." I sighed checking my messages.

"Who your giiiiirlfriend!!!!" Sonia spoke with an amused voice.

"Shut up.." I closed the door.

{Next Day!!...}

"Ames?" I knocked on Amy's door.

"Leave me alone!!!!" She said screamed.

"Are you okay! What's wrong!" I banged on the door.

"You bastard!! You know what you did seeing other girls!! Get out my life!!!" She yelled.

"What are you talking about your the only girl I love Amy! Please come out!!" I begged hearing her stomping to the door.

"Then who was that girl living with you!! Tell me Sonic!" She punched my chest crying.

"Who was she.." Amy whispered.

"You mean my sister Sonia?" I rubbed her hair as she cried in my chest.

"Stupid God dammit I'm so stupid!!"

"Amy please.. You didn't know!" I tried calming her down.

"Now that you know.." I smiled wiping her tears.

"Oh Sonic.." She smiled. I leaned for a kiss wrapping my arms around her.

"Mmm.." She purred wrapping her arms around my neck. Our kiss turned into a passionate one. She allowed my tongue to dance with hers. I held her tighter dying to taste more of her tongue.

Then we stumbled into the house on to the couch.

"Ah Sonic.." She panted.

"Ames.." I panted on top of her. She blushed and my smile grew wider.

"D-do what you want.. I only love you.." She whispered pulling me close.

"Okay baby.." I kissed her neck making her purr. My hands slide up her shirt.

"S-Sonic......"