Midnight Truth or Dare

Here's your chapter. All edited and every thing. Also I may have added a few things to make it sound a bit more "smooth". I hope You  don't mind. Text me back if it still needs changing or if you don't like it. Please enjoy.

-FrozenWriter16

Sonics P.O.V 

We all sat in a circle. Amy sat next to me with a smile on her face. 

"Let's kick off the summer with a classic game of Truth or Dare!!" Rouge said with excitement.

"Alright, let's start clock wise" Blaze's  eyes to me.

"Sonic, your first." Blaze said pointing at me. 
I shrug and start the game.

"Okay umm...Shadow......Truth or Dare?" 

"Mm.. Truth.." He said. 

"How old are you?" I asked. 

"Easy ageless.." He said, shrugging it off. 

"Alright Shadows turn!!" Sliver said as everyone looked around to see who was gonna be next. Then Shadows eyes rested on Knuckles. 

"Knuckles truth or dare!" Shadow asked. 

"Dare!!" He said punching the sand. 

"Go switch bikinis with Blaze" He said with a smirk on his face. He was naturally devious.

"Oooooh" the crowd said as Knuckles and Blaze got up. Knuckles was quickly regretting his choice as everyone waits for them to return. Soon Knuckles comes out wearing Blazes bikini

"This is so embarrassing..." He said, Staring at the ground. 

"It looks so tight!" She said giggling. 

"Priceless!!" Rouge said taking pictures of the two. 

"Put that camera away, Rouge! Or I'll break it,"

"Haha, Blaze that looks so baggy on you!" Sliver said pointing at Knukles's white T-shirt and trunks.

"Shut up!" She said, blushing and pulling down the T-shirt. 

"Haha, Alright, you guys can switch now!" Shadow said chuckling. Blaze and Knuckles change back and reenter the circle. Knuckles is still a bit mad and continues staring at the ground with his arms crossed. Then he mumbled to himself and then looks up at me.

"Sonic, Truth or Dare!!" Knuckles yelled pointing to me. 

"Truth.." I said.

"Mm.. Do you like Amy!" He said giving me a smirk. 

"Uh..um.." I looked to my side and Amy eyeing
me down waiting impatiently for my answer. 

"Y-yea.. I do like Amy.." I said hiding my light blush as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I like you to Sonic.." She said as she wrapped her hands around my arm. We smiled back at each other. 

"Aww!!"  everyone said in unison. 

"Okay, it's my turn again!" I said looking at Blaze.

"Blaze Truth or Dare!" 

"Dare me!" She said. 

"Alright, I dare you to give a lap dance......to Sliver!" I said and to the corner of my I could see Sliver blushing at Blaze as she did him in total shock. 

"Oh, now it's getting interesting!" Rouge said as Blaze got up and sat in Slivers lap. 

"H-Hear I go.." She said. Her face was bright red as she danced for Sliver it ended too quickly. To be honest I was disappointed, I was honestly enjoying it.

"I'm gonna get you back for that.." She said crossing her arms still blushing. 

"Dude, I owe you one!" Sliver whispered. 

"Okay, Amy"  Blaze said with a evil smirk on her face

"Truth or Dare!!?" 

"Tru.." 

"SAY DARE!!!" Blaze shouted, making her jump. 

"Okay, Okay, Dare!" She said. 

"Dare you to tell Sonic your bra size.." She said smirking deviously.

I give half credit to my new amazing editor FrozenWriter16