Chapter 1

So hey guys, before you start this let me tell you that the first chapter is a mess, this will be the only chapter where we jump from POV to POV and have a time jump I promise. Enjoy c:
—————————————————

1. 21 Years ago at the dark palace:

"And you are sure that you want to do this?" Mal questions, the worry in her voice evident, the plan wasn't completely safe and both women were well aware of that and yet they would both do whatever necessary in order to achieve their revenge.

"Of course, I trust you will follow the plan accordingly?" the Evil Queen answers looking at her former teacher and friend.

"Yes my dear in exactly 20 years I will remove the spell and you will wake up looking and feeling just like you are now." Maleficent answers once more rolling her eyes at Regina.

"Good then I'll see you in twenty years my dear Maleficent." the Queen says sitting down on the bed taking a deep breath before she lays down making herself comfortable.

"I'll see you then!" Mal replies before enacting the spell and stopping the time around Regina, using a protection spell she made sure no one would be able to harm or get to the Dark Queen, before she left the room taking on her new duties as Regina's replacement for the time being, plotting her own Revenge using the re.

At the same time in the white palace:

"She is beautiful Snow" he says, holding his newborn daughter close, smiling warmly at his wife.

"I know Charming we will make sure she is safe, Regina won't be able to harm her, our daughter, our Maria!" Snow answered, her eyes sparkling from joy even though she couldn't help but worry anyway, their lives wouldn't be easy from now on , but at least now they had an heir.

"David, what do you think about another child?" she suddenly added, "Someone to play with her." She smiled slightly at the thought.

"I think that would be a great idea but we should give it some time". He answers, bending down to kiss his daughter's forehead.

Present day - 21 years later
Emma's POV:

Today is my birthday. I am now officially eighteen years old. My life has been pretty dull so far, because everyone was always trying to protect me from the oh so evil Queen.
I only got to leave the castle grounds three times in the last eighteen years and quite frankly I only remember one time five years ago when we travelled to a distant kingdom for business reasons.

I get out of my bed and take a bath, before changing into a long light blue dress and brush my hair.
"Princess Emma are you awake?" Lilly, one of my maidens, calls from behind the door.

"Yes Lilly come in!" I call out. She opens the door and looks at me in surprise.

"Princess Emma how often do we need to tell you to call for us when you wake you shouldn't have to dress yourself. Here let me at least do your hair." she says laughing lightheartedly as she walks towards me.

"Oh come on, I am perfectly capable of washing and dressing myself and Lilly please call me Emma when we are alone!" I say playfully rolling my eyes, it's like this almost every morning after all.

"Well Em-ma I know you can, but you also know it's not something you should be doing, though really, i don't mind you doing my work for me." she laughs again and I start laughing as well.

"Are you excited for today" she asks after a while braiding my hair making me frown.

"I'm not sure, I never really liked these balls, since Maria isn't here anymore and my parents only throw them so I can find a prince and they can marry me off." I answer the sadness in my voice evident, I do love my parents but I do wish they would care about me a little bit more.

"I'm sure you are going to find someone you actually like someday just give it time and I'm sure that if you talk to your parents they won't make you get married. Now I'm done with your hair. You should head downstairs for your breakfast." Lilly explains and I nod getting up exiting my room to walk to the dining hall even though I'm perfectly aware my parents won't even be there, their probably in some council meeting I'm not allowed to attend or something, sometimes I wonder why I cant join them, I am after all the crown princess.

Meanwhile at the dark Palace, Regina's POV:

"Rise and shine it's time to finish your plan." Maleficent says lifting the spell that kept me frozen. It takes a moment until I can finally open my eyes, the light of the room hitting me as I stretch my arms gracefully sitting up.

"Well well well by the looks of it not much has changed has it? Now was the plan a success?" I question moving my legs to properly wake them up, it had been 20 years after all.

"No not much I kept everything in order and everyone is awaiting your return. Oh and before I forget the spell worked but there were a few problems, it is now almost twenty one years later but the timing is perfect seeing that Snow White is throwing a ball for her insipid princess tonight" Maleficent informs me with a viscous grin on her lips as I get up. It's been enough time, the plan worked and now I will finally get my revenge and they won't even see it coming!

"Well then I think I need a change of clothes and then I have a ball to crash!" I answer, smirking.
'This will be interesting after all these years seeing the face of that insipid brat when I finally make my grad return' i think to myself.

"Actually there is something you need to know, Snow and Charming had another daughter 3 years after the spell started working and.. well three , almost four, years ago their first born disappeared and was declared dead a few months later because no one knew what happened. So you will have to take princess Emma instead!" She finishes.

"Hmm Perfect they had two daughters, already lost one and now they'll lose the other one too." An evil laugh erupts from my throat at the thought of finally destroying snows Happy End.

"I see you really did keep everything in order my dear Maleficent" I say seeing the servants still bowing to me and seeing their scared faces when we walk around a corner, as we make our way through the castle to my chambers.

"Oh yes I made sure they knew exactly what to expect when their Queen finally returns.." Mal assures quickly.

To my great pleasure My chambers still look exactly the same. I stop in front of my huge mirror and use my magic to change into a long black dress that shows my curves and my cleavage perfectly, this will be my grand return. I should look the part. They won't even know what hit them, I think nodding at Maleficent before disappearing in a cloud of purple smoke letting my magic consume me.