Chapter 17

17. A HappyEnd?

It has been exactly one year since the day Maria returned and came crashing back into my life and I found out what actually happened to her so let me fill you in.

That evening I already told Gina about, was when it all went down. It was late when Maria walked back to her room next to mine and my parents were there waiting for her. They had somehow found out that Maria has magic and that she had been having trouble to control said magic. She said it had been extremely hard for her to keep it a secret from me but she was scared of hurting or scarring me. 

So because of some weird Prophecy they knew of, they alerted the guards and Maria was brought to the dark one. He tried controlling her for a while (she still has the scars to prove it) until he grew frustrated and sent her to a different realm, where they apparently had something called the Internet which sounds super cool. 

But back to the Story Maria was there for about two years until she found a way back home and after that being scared of the Prophecy And what our parents would do to her she changed her appearance and placed a spell on herself so no one would recognize her until the spell was lifted. She then went to the only place she knew our parents wouldnt come to, the Dark Palace. Maleficent accepted her as a maid never knowing who 'Rose' really is. She worked in the palace until the day I was brought there and I believe from then on you know the story pretty good. Only that she wasn't actually planning on revealing herself to anyone but me. She just needed some time to trust me with that secret but when everything occured the way it did she saw no other way and by now she is glad she came back.

But I'm sure you want to know what happened after that day, well it's now a year later and Maria was Crowned Queen of the white Kingdom last month. It was a time of a lot of fighting because my parents tried everything to stop her but after going public with what had happened to her the people eventually took her side. Our parents are now living in their SummerPalace and Maria and I couldn't care less. 

So since last month Maria has been ruling over the white Kingdom, while Regina and I, yes still going strong, have been ruling over her Kingdom together. She learned that she needed to let go of a bit of that control and stopped ruling with an iron fist. So since then both Kingdoms have been prospering. To this day we still have to reunite them but for now we all agreed not to attack each other, as if that would have been necessary.

Even though we all have a lot to do while running the Kingdoms we still see each other a lot. I guess it's a good thing all three of us have magic. I learned to channel mine by the way and I am pretty good at it. Being able to teleport has really made this easier. Whenever one of us has time we would just meet the other in their kingdom. To be honest most times Maria comes to visit Regina and me because the council of the white Kingdom still has some trust issues with Regina but i believe that will be resolved in time.

Anyway overall it has been a great year especially since I proposed to Regina 3 days ago and she said yes! It took me some time to find the perfect way and eventually Maria just teleported us to a nice little castle in the enchanted forest where we had a great evening and then i just did it, and honestly it couldn't have gone any better.

So yes after all that happened it seems like we all found our happiness, did I even mention Maria has A boyfriend? His name is Henry anyways.

Well like I said everything is kind of perfect, or at least it seemed like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this, honestly it took me quite some time to find the courage to post this but here it goes I guess. Well I really hope you liked it and who knows, with that last Sentence from Emma, maybe someday there will be a sequel. Please comment your thoughts and opinions on my Story and let me know if you would be interested to know what happens the day of Emma and Regina's Marriage, because let me tell you it might not be happy ever after, after all.