Chapter 14

14. A visit from the dark one - Emma's POV:

I hear faint whispers in the air. It takes a while until I finally understand what the voices are saying or rather demanding and yelling. Regina. I think.

"Go get some water and something to eat and do not ever again try to tell me what I should do" is the first thing I can understand after that I only hear a Whimper and then a door close.

"Please my Princess, please I need you I can't lose you." I hear and I feel someone interlacing their fingers with mine.

"I can't live this life without you, you reminded me of someone I was so long ago but without you I am drowning. Please, please sweetheart I would do anything just please wake up." I want to open my eyes or move but something is holding me back almost like a spell yet somehow I know it isn't.

"It's been so long since I heard your voice. I am so sorry for what happened and I will spend every day of my life dedicated to you just please please wake up my sweet princess I love you so much please wake up." she says while still holding my hand in hers 'I love you too' I think to myself but I still can't open my mouth.

Suddenly I hear the door crash open and I hear a panicking voice.

"Your majesty they are here" the voice yells. I feel her tense up next to me. "How many soldiers are there? Do we know if they have the dark one with them?" she asks the worry as well as something that almost sounds like desperation and fear evident in her voice.

"Thousands of soldiers, they demand you return their daughter, otherwise they will attack, we however don't have word from the dark one being involved" the voice says.

"Leave me, prepare the men and the carriage." she coldly replies. I hear a faint reply and then the door closes again.

I can hear her pace around the room for a few minutes before she walks up to me again and takes my hand.

"I can't lose you, maybe they can find a way to help you, something I haven't thought of. I know you might hate me for sending you back when you wake up, but it might be the only way." she whispers and i can hear her cry.

"I just wish i could stay with you, but I would do anything to make sure you are alright, I'm not sure if i can live if you hate me, but I Know i have to let you go, I Love you so much my sweet princess, I wish there was another way" she wishers and I can then feel her lips on mine and i so desperately want to kiss her back but i just can't move.

Judging by the voices a few guards came in and I felt myself being lifted up by magic, we walked a few minutes until we reached the courtyard. or at least that's here i think we are. I hear horses and men whispering all around us. We seem to enter a carriage and I am lowered down until my head is met with something soft and I immediately know that Regina placed my head on her lap as she starts stroking my hair.

The ride is short, the shouting outside is getting louder, but i don't care about any of that I only know that this might be the last time i ever get to feel Regina so close to me, I am not angry I love her so much and I know that she is doing what she is doing because she loves me too, I just wish I could wake up and tell her i am okay so we could go back. The carriage stops and for a few moments there is silence.

"I can only hope that they will find a way to save you." she isn't crying anymore but her voice sounds shaky.

"I love you so much if you wake up and hate me.." there is a short break "You will always be my home and you will always have one with me my princess i just hope one day you can forgive me." She ends and I feel the magic around me again.

The next thing i can hear is people screaming and gasping and then my mothers Voice yelling "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER? WAKE HER UP YOU WITCH".

I hear Regina laugh and it's that evil laugh counseling her emotions of course she would not show Snow what she really did feel and I couldn't blame her. I'm still furious about what happened.

"Oh Snow do you really think I wouldn't if I knew how and by the way I'm not the reason she is like this, it's your fault actually." She spits, the hatred in her voice evident.

"What the hell are you talking about what happened to her?" Snow yells this time not as harsh though.

"She has been like this ever since she used her magic to send you back it was to much and she didn't know how to control it, she used light magic fueled by anger that is something that shouldn't be done and now she is suffering the consequences so please be my guest and take her with you maybe you can figure out how to save her until then." I feel myself being placed in someone's arms and I think it was my father "I would advise you to go back to your castle and take your army with you if you will godbye Snow." Regina finishes and then we turned around.

"Guards stand down" I hear my fathers voice "retrieve to our lands".

Over the next, what I'm guessing were two weeks there were many people coming in and out of my room, obviously none of them being my parents, why would they even bother.

"Well well well normally this would be quite.. poetic don't you think? The Queen losing both her loved ones to your mother." I hear a sinister voice laugh and I immediately recognise the dark one.

"Well.. it's not a normal day is it.. no she is back and she'd kill me if I didn't wake you up." He whispers, making me confused? Who is back and who knows how to kill the dark one. I suddenly feel something engulfing me figuring it must be magic of some sort as I suddenly start feeling a lot stronger.

"A few more days, but now you should have enough power to break through all this and a wise word for the future, don't let light magic be fueled by darkness." He chuckles.

"Now for the deal with your oh so lovingly annoying parents this shall do the trick." He whispers and I feel something being placed around my wrist before everything goes black, I mean really darkness again?