Chapter 7

7. Save me
Uhmmm also Trigger Warning again Implication of Rape though it doesn't actually happen!!

I was feeling extremely uncomfortable. I got through almost all of the lessons, but now I am alone with one of the teachers and he is showing me some things on a map while standing extremely close to me, way to close.

Suddenly I feel him wrap one arm around my shoulder, I try to shake it off, but he pulls me closer and holds me tight with one hand while he strokes my cheek with the other one and I can feel my breath get caught in my lungs.

"She really did pick a very nice prisoner" he says chuckling darkly.

"Let me go" I answer "The Queen would never allow this!" I almost scream, but he just laughs putting a hand over my mouth.

"Do you really think she would care, she is evil and you're the daughter of her worst enemy she wouldn't stop me even if she knew!" he spits before he harshly pushes me backwards and I fall to the floor and a scream escapes my lips.

"Be quiet now or this is going to hurt even worse!" He says bending over and punching me so hard that I can't breathe anymore.

After that it all happens so fast that I barely have anytime to comprehend the situation.

He pushes my dress upwards and grabs my throat, squeezing it.

"You're a worthless whore, no one cares about you especially not the Queen she is a monster and she is only using you for her own pleasure! As soon as she's done with you she'll throw you away." He whispers, now so close that I can smell his disgusting breath, right before he roughly slams his lips against mine somehow still holding me in place while his hand reaches for his pants.

'He is right no one would ever save me there would be no point!' I think closing my eyes waiting for the inevitable pain.

But suddenly I hear voices outside and a second later some guards run into the room closely followed by the Queen herself

"Get off of her right now!" she yells at the man but he doesn't move. 'Why would she care' the thought is running through me while he still holds me down.

"Oh come on, your majesty, she just needs to be taught a lesson and I am sure Snow White would-" he doesn't even have time to finish his sentence as he is already thrown through the room by her magic.

"Guards bring him down to the dungeon. I will handle him myself later!" she commands harshly. Her voice is so loud that I shrink against the next wall covering my face with my hands and tears running down my cheeks.

She waits for all of them to leave before slowly sitting down next to me.

"Are you alright, little one" she asks now a lot softer to which I can only shake my head.

I only now realize that I had started crying and shaking badly before I attempt to speak.

"He- He" I can't breathe properly. She pulls down my dress and pulls me into her lap, I however fight her, not wanting to be so close to anyone right now, even as she starts to stroke my hair again, I keep fighting her.

"I know, I know but he is gone now he will never get close to you again, I will make sure of that just please stop fighting." she says holding me tight,I keep pushing and screaming at her but she doesn't move.

"Why?" I hear myself yell at her, pushing her away again.

"What do you care, you hate my mother and you're supposed to hate me, why did you stop him?" I yell knowing I was harsh but I needed to know. The Queen doesn't answer for a moment.