Chapter 11

11. Visitors

It's now three weeks later, and oh how I enjoyed these last few weeks. We still act the same in front of everyone (except Rose who figured everything out about two weeks prior I mean can you blame me for always wearing a huge smile on my face) but there is a lot that's been going on behind closed doors and it's been truly amazing how many different ideas Regina Came up with.

I wake up being greeted by daylight and the most stunning woman I've ever seen with her back towards me getting dressed in front of her mirror.

"Hmm good morning my princess" she says seductively while walking towards me to pull me up into a kiss.

"Hmm Good Morning Gina" I answer.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier, it seems to be rather late?" I question.

"Did you forget what day it is, my sweet? I thought you could use some sleep. It's going to be a long evening" she says I just groan remembering that today is the ball and that I will see my parents again.

"I really hate that we have to do this. I really don't want to go Gina" I whine.

"Hmm me neither my Princess, I could think of a lot more desirable things to do this evening." She says her voice deep and calm, making me blush deeply which just makes her smirk.

"But we don't have a choice, at least here we have my guards making sure there won't be any problems occurring this evening or at least I hope so" she exclaims obviously also not looking forward to the event.

"I don't want to see them they'll just try to convince me of that stupid thought of you simply using me to hurt them," I groan again and I immediately see Reginas back tense and get up to hug her and place a kiss on her cheek "which is totally idiotic and nothing more that their attempt to make me go back to them, which will never happen." I declare and she relaxes again.

"Hmm I am so glad to have found you my sweet but you really need to get dressed for lunch, your parents will be here a few hours prior to the ball and there are still some things we need to do." She explains.

"Oh come on I don't want to make an effort pleaaaase" I whine "can't you use your magic, just this once?" She turns around and looks at me with a disapproving glance.

"Someone is whining a lot today hmm, but Magic is not-" she starts but I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers and invading her mouth with my tongue she moans into the kiss and in a matter of seconds my hair is cleaned, my dress is changed and my hair is done.

I pull back and smirk at her "Thank you Gina" I say and she just groans grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the door behind her.

Three hours later Regina and I are standing in front of the huge castle gate watching the carriages coming from distant regions with the guest for the ball.

Suddenly the whispers around us get louder as a white carriage with the symbols of the white kingdom is to be seen in the distance. I can feel Regina stiffen next to me and look at her. She wraps her arm around my waist pulling me into her side as I lean my head on her shoulder.

"It's going to be okay. I won't let them take me back there and I won't let them hurt us." I state with conviction.

She doesn't reply, she just looks deep into my eyes and gives me a small smile before turning back as the carriage stops right in front of the gate a few guards close behind.

The door is opened and I see my father stepping out and holding his hand out to assist my mother. The Queen just glares at them, the grip around my waist tightening though not in an uncomfortable way as I'm secretly glad she cares so much about me that she is willing to show it to everyone around.

"Mother, Father" I say my voice cold without emotions as they reach us my mothers expression matching Regina's glare almost perfectly yet it isn't a question who is more intimidating.

"How great of you to join us for the festivities please do follow us to the dinning hall!" I exclaim before We turn around and start walking back inside my parents following, their guards still close behind them as we reach the doors.

Only the four of us enter, their guards positioning themselves outside as the door closes. Regina and I take our seats at the table and she motions for My parents to sit as well, they leave some space between us but choose seats facing us.

"Well?" I ask my voice still cold to break the silence.

My father is the first one to answer my mother and Regina caught up in some angry starting match.

"How are you doing Emmy?" he asks.

"I'm perfectly fine, father, what about you?" I answer complexly ignoring the nickname he had used.

"Uhmm we are very well we just... miss you Emmy!" he states.

"Well you shouldn't have threatened us with war then maybe I would have written a letter." I answer still cold, I mean who do they think they are?

"Oh come on as if she would allow you to send letters." my mother suddenly spits making me roll my eyes.

"Actually, I am allowed to do whatever I want, mother I can leave if I want to and I can send letters if I want to, the proposal to have the ball here was my idea and it was my letter." I state quickly to stop Regina from answering, I can already feel her getting angrier by the second.

"So you really want to stay here?" my father suddenly questions softer but still full of disbelief.

"Yes I actually really enjoy my time here and I am not planning on leaving any time soon, so whatever plan you made for the ball just leave it be, enjoy the evening and then go back to rulling your kingdom." I answer not as harshly but still without any emotions.

"Emmy come on you can't really want to stay here with that-" my mother starts but I cut her off quickly.

"That's enough mother, it's my own decision and I do hope you can understand that one day, until then I would like you to retrieve to your chambers you can position your guards outside but the black knights will be close by. We will see you in the evening" I state and with that I look at Regina and we both leave back to her rooms.