~Authors Note~

Ello there! So this is the first chapter of the second book I am writing. If you found this book from my other book then to clear things up, the reason why I am writing another story is because I have a lot of ideas. Also, this book will start off very strong- so I suggest you prepare yourself for that.

Another thing is that this story will not be taking place in Hogwarts, but everyones lives after. To explain it more: the story will not take place in the original Harry Potter plot (so if that's what you were expecting then again I'm sorry).😃👍🏼.

This story also might have some parts where it seems familiar. This is because I probably took the idea from another story I've read, but of course I will give credit to the story i took the idea from, and the authors @

All Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling (who which I do not agree with her ideas I just love Harry Potter 👌🏼). Characters like the Winters family and some obvious unoriginal Harry Potter characters are mine.

If you'd like, you can use the plot of the story as an idea for a script. Just please don't make it weird for me. One more thing, if you're honestly interested, my Snap is dumb_bitxh01. If you add me you are open to DM me questions about the book or just converse with me in general. Don't forget to vote and lmk what you think of the book in the comments. Now, I introduce to you... Firstly Yours...