Tension

-Fred's P.O.V.-

I woke up to the sound of a light tune playing downstairs. The sunlight poked through a small crack in the curtains, illuminating the room with a golden tint. I got up and stretched my arms while walking towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I looked into the mirror I noticed my hair was all over the place, making it look like a ginger mop. Due to the lack of clothing I had, I just attempted to fix it as much as I could with some water from the sink.

I looked through the cabinets in hope of finding a spare toothbrush. Luckily there was one for me to use. After fixing myself up the most I could, I fixed up the bed and headed out the door to the main foyer.

As I was walking down one of the grand stairs, the delicious smell of eggs and bacon was aloft around the whole bottom floor. The light music now was getting a little louder as I followed it towards the kitchen. When I opened the door I was met with Aphrodite in a dark green silk tank-top that had lace accents and matching shorts while cooking breakfast.

The moment I saw her I swore she looked like an angel. The rising golden sunlight hit off of her perfectly, making her look angelic like. She swayed her hips ever so lightly as she stood by the stove and cooked bacon with some scrambled eggs. Her shorts were loose and ended a bit above her mid-thigh so when she swayed, the shorts would lift up a bit.

I felt myself get hard just by the look of her in that moment. My sinful thoughts were interrupted when she turned around with a plate full of scrambled eggs and jumped at my unknown appearance, almost dropping the plate.

"Merlin Freddie you scared the living crap out of me!" She shook her head as she pushed past me to set the plate on the dining table.

"Sorry darling, seems I got lost at your goddess-like complection." I smirked as she froze in her spot and looked down in an attempt to hide the blush that now adorned her cheeks. She cleared her throat and straightened herself out before continuing to make breakfast.

"Thank you for the compliment Freddie, but may I remind you I'm married and have a son." She didn't look up while saying it. She just looked down at the pan of bacon with the feeling of regret radiating off of her.

My smirk faltered as I slowly made my way towards her and hugged her from behind. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on top of her's. "It's going to be ok Aph, I'll get you out of this I promise."

I intended to keep that promise until I die. This girl in front of me deserved so much more than what Adrian has given her. She could be given the world and that wouldn't even be enough.

I kissed the back of her head and placed my head back to its original spot. She moved her hands to mine, interlocking them. "I hope so."

I helped her wash the dishes as she finished up the cooking and setting up the table. Just as we were finished an extremely tired looking group of boys emerged all from their rooms. "Morning boys, breakfast is ready so eat up!" They all nodded in agreement as they made their way towards the table.

Zeus set Pelio down into his chair before taking a seat next to him, and Hades on Pelio's other side. Draco sat in the middle on the other side of the table with Blaise on his left and me on his right. Aph brought over a pitcher of orange juice and some glasses for everyone before sitting down at one of the head chairs.

We began eating and creating some small talk amongst one another. "Speaking of Pucey, where is he?" Draco asked, looking up and turning his head towards Aph. "He said he had to go talk to his dad about some business stuff and ended up staying at his father's mansion since it was late."