TWO

THE REUNION

When we apparated to the Three Broomsticks I was met with the warming smell of butterbeer, fire whiskey, and the place's normal cinnamon aroma

When we apparated to the Three Broomsticks I was met with the warming smell of butterbeer, fire whiskey, and the place's normal cinnamon aroma. The first people to walk up to me and Adrien were Blaise, Draco, and my older twin brothers.

"Well there's the people we were waiting for!" Blaise exclaimed as he walked up to us with open arms.

"Hello to you, Zabini." I jokingly said as we embraced each other in a hug.

Hades, Zeus and Draco snickered as Blaise played a hurtful look on his face. "Zabini? When did we go back to last names, Winters?"

We all burst out into giggles and laughs except for Adrien who stood next to me, arm wrapped around my waist.

"Correction Blaise, remember she's a Pucey now." He leaned in to kiss my cheek as I faked a smile. Although it wouldn't have done much convincing to the boys. Hades and Zeus had found a bruise on my arm once, and told Blaise and Draco about it.

From there they confronted me and I told them what had been going on. It took a lot of pleading but I managed to have them not beat the living shit out of him. They'd asked me why I hadn't just ended things with him.

I simply just mentioned my son's name and they completely understood my reasons. "Right! Sorry, it's our force of habit to call her Winters." Draco replied swiftly, trying not to engage suspicion in any way. They despised the newly adapted surname when they found out what really happens behind closed doors in the Pucey household.

Adrien shrugged it off and started a conversation with Blaise about quidditch. Draco took this as a chance to shoot me a 'can I beat him up now?' look. I smiled sadly and shook my head no while mouthing 'Please don't.'

--

Hades and Zeus interrupted me and Draco's conversation about scheduling a meet up by dragging me off into the pub full of old Hogwarts students. I turned around and saw Draco, Blaise, and Adrien following shortly behind us.

My brothers dragged me to a booth full of people and stopped at the end of the table. I looked at them with a sarcastic smile. "How thankful I am that you dragged me to a table dear brothers." I smacked them both on the back of their heads, making them whine in pain.

The boys laughed as one of the people sitting down stood up and spoke. "I'm hurt Aph, you don't remember your old non Slytherin friends?"

I looked up to see Lee with an over exaggerated pouty face and a hand clutching where his heart is over his shirt. I smiled widely and looked around the table to see Harry, Ron, Luna, Neville, George, and... Fred. My eyes lingered on his for a while until George spoke up and caught my attention.

"Wow Aphrodite, still the same height I see. would've thought you'd grown at least an inch by now." George retorted while smirking mischievously as usual.